Hmm that's never happened before.
Hello kids,
I had a half day today so I of course took my sweet time getting back to work. I had to do my three month blood work this morning. In all the years I have been getting my blood work done I have yet to have happened what happened today. It was funny I was in the waiting room reading my book and I saw a new lady call some guy back and she looked pissed off, and I thought I don't want to get her today! Usually I have this very nice lady that has pretty much done it everytime I go in, and she was there so I thought no problems. Anywho about 10 mins later out pops miss sunshine to inform me I am next, great I got nurse pissed off. She asks which arm, I don't usually have a preference and it looked easier to give her the left so I did. She starts to play with the veins(sorry shannon) she was like you have two good ones I am not sure which to go with, i'll go with this one. Hearing her say this was very comforting. So, she sticks me not bad I felt it a bit more then usual, and not much is coming out. Finally she says lets try the other arm. I roll up my sleeve, she is like oh nice vein I should have gone with this one from the start. Anyway, she sticks me again and the blood is flowing and she says oh no! I am thinking to myself it's never good to hear that out of someone sticking a needle your arm. It turns out she forgot to get a cotton ball, and she says here hold this! She has me hold the needle into my arm!! All I was thinking was don't move the needle Phats, don't move the needle. Everything turned out fine though. I never get a band aid when I get my shots, I think pulling those damn things off hurt more then getting the shot! I got out of there way early so I went and got breakfast(bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit for you beading!) because I had to fast the night before, and then caught up on some of your blogs it was nice.
I don't believe I am going to switch over to Beta even though blogger seems to be trying to force that. If I have too eventually I will. As long as you all are OK with me typing in black as Phats in the other box. The only blog I had trouble with was The Duck but I figured out a way to comment, because I am crafty. I will be adding some links soon as well, so if I add you and you don't want to be let me know. haha.
Big weekend for the Boilers, we face the Mid Major Darling, Butler Bulldogs in the Wooden Tradition Saturday at Conseco. The Bulldogs have already beaten Notre Dame, IU, Tennessee, and Gonzaga to win the Preseason NIT. The Purdue women are also hosting Bulldogs Sat, but the Mississippi State Bulldogs. I think Purdue will win both, I am a little more confident with the women winning. So, Gary, Cheryl is Bama ever going to hire someone?!
Have a great weekend, I am working on a Christmas post for Monday. Also if I emailed you about the upcoming bowl games don't forget to email me back if you haven't already.
Phats
Music is SheDaisy a little Deck The Halls to get you in the Christmas mood.


14 Comments:
That fasting thing is a pain!! I had mine done yesterday and I got poked 4x!!
Thanks for getting the bacon egg cheese biscuit. I have been wanting one. I am not settling for a sausage biscuit anymore. LOL :)
Have a great weekend Phats!!
Oh, the Christmas mood... I thought the reason you picked SheDaisy was to get me in the readymade group who has someone else write all their crappy tunes mood.
Ughhhhhhhhhhh needles!!! Ughhhhhhhhhh!! Yuckkkkkk!!! Ewwwwwwwwwww!!! Grossssss!!!
*Shiver*
I hate when the vampires are mean!!! Glad you got through it!
Beading- I hate fasting! It's not fun and I seem to always be hungry the night I have to do it, never fails. Next time demand Bacon,egg.cheese those are so good.
Fearless- Actually, they write their own music, and the only way they were ready made was by their parents. Seeing as how all three are sisters, and the blonde one writes their music. Nice try though. Of course they didn't write deck the halls haha
Shannon- thanks! i was trying not to freak you out with the talk of veins
Mimi- HAHA that is so funny I thought of that exact same thing. I thought I am going back to work with all these red poke marks looks great, but luckily most people know about my ordeal
Oh, so they write all their own music, that would explain why it's so crappy.
WOOO HOOOO!! I got my bacon egg cheese biscuit this morning. I did my grocery shopping early and after I checked out, I went straight for McDonalds in the store. :)
Sorry about the Needle Nazi Nurse! There's one when I get mine drawn that it's not bad, but man does she bruise me! There's no reason either cause I've got great veins too. You can literally see them from space!
Have a great weekend my amusing friend! :)
Damn. I had a feeling that Butler was overrated and Purdue would pull this one out ... I was wrong. But your schedule looks really good for a while now--I still see Purdue in the top 25 if they can win up to, and including, Wisconsin.
-- david
so how did purdue do?
as for blogger beta- i tried to switch the other day but they said they couldn't switch one of my blogs... they also couldn't tell me why not. the possible reasons they gave didn't fit my pages either so its a mystery. so now if i can't comment as me i comment as "other" so i can at least leave a link... i'm pretty sure i know who you are, so you can comment any way you want!
Hello Pbats - You must have a happy christmas and a merry new year!!!!!!!!
Eww needle in the arm and you have to hold it - ow, ow, ow, I feel your pain!!! Hope all the tests turn out OK - Happy Holidays!!!
Fearless- how do you really feel?
Beading- EXCELLENT haha
DG- see them from the moon eh? I wonder if the astronauts can see them now?
David- BU is a solid team, it was a good game. We just didn't take care of the ball when we needed too. We'll get em next time :)
Angel- Men lost, Women won. I can now comment again on Beta blogs woohoo!
NMOTB- thanks you too, enjoy your vacation
Tammy- thanks happy holidays to you too!
Man I hate needles. It's an irrational fear, I know, but still. Yick.
Sorry you're having trouble with my blog Phats. The only reason I'm even on a beta blog is because I just started it up. I had an old blog, but I deleted it. Having used both though, I have to say I really like some of the new features that Blogger Beta (TM) has to offer.
Duck- Blogger is back to normal for the most part and I can comment on beta blogs again all is well! :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home