I was tagged, and I didn't even get dinner first?!
Well, the lovely and talented Design Goddess chose to tag me, and I am going to do it. I don't really have anything else to write so at least this gives me a new post. By the way I am not snubbing anyone, but I am not allowed to comment evidently on Beta Blogs. I will keep trying maybe they will fix, I was hoping I wouldn't need to switch over. DAMN YOU BLOGGER! I am enjoying my one on one time with Shannon though oh la la!
A - Available/Single? Nope, I am with the lovely Kristen. Why she dates me I will never know
B - Best Friend? Jenn AKA Dirty Pop, even though she dates a jackass
C - Cake or Pie? Depends on what kind of pie, shoot I will go with cake, especially if it's ice cream!
D - Drink Of Choice? Vanilla Coke!
E - Essential Item You Use Everyday? My Car
F - Favorite Color? Royal Blue
G - Gummy Bears Or Worms? Cinnamon Gummy Bears
H - Home or Homesick? what? home I guess
I - Indulgence? Sex haha JK hmm Ranch Dressing
J - January Or February? Both drag on forever, but I will go with Feb, that is closer to summer
K - Kids & Their Names? I don't like kids under the age of 5
L - Life Is Incomplete Without? Purdue athletics
M - Marriage date? What you all don't know is Kristen and I eloped. I am kidding Dec 28th 2006 you're all invited it's in Orlando Florida.
N - Number Of Siblings? 1 older sister
O - Oranges Or Apples? Both! I love apples, but I also appreciate a good orange
P - Phobias/Fears? I think everyone knows this by now, I am scared to death of fish. I am also scared of snakes
Q - Favorite Quote? "Get Bent"
R - Reason to Smile? Purdue is winning!
S - Season? Summer
T - Tag 3 or 4 people? BEADING, CHERYL, BEKAH, and SHANNON, if you don't do it I will cry
U - Unknown Fact About Me? I am double jointed
V - Vegetable you don’t like? I am not real keen on Asparagus
W - Worst Habit? Picking the skin off my lip
X - X-rays You’ve Had? You name it I am sure it's been X-rayed
Y - Your Favorite Food? Italian or Mexican
Z - Zodiac Sign? Gemini, woohoo we rock.
If you were tagged and don't want to do it you don't have too, but I will cry.


29 Comments:
Are you really getting married in like two weeks? And this would be right around the Purdue bowl game?
Hmm that depends on if she says yes haha :)
Interesting....Ahem...
You pick the skin off of your lip?!? *Smack* Don't do it again!! =P
You are getting engaged? Woooohooo!! You know she will say YES...You better keep us posted on that..or I will be ticked!
You better love apples (Being a teacher and all) =)
I will dooooooooo it!! Sheesh Phats, I am not one of your students!! Stop giving me homework!! Wahhhh!!! (Nahhh, I secretly like doing them, shhhh don't tell anyone!)
P.S. You left your razor on my blog last night! haha
Don't you be messing with me!! Are you and Kristen really getting married in Dec.? You CANNOT plan a wedding that quick--and you know she deserves one!! Or are you proposing to her in DW? I'm SO excited!! Ahh ... young love!! I'm still madly in love, it's just much older love!! (lol!)
Of course, I will accept your tag!!! I will post it on mine tomorrow!!!
Very impressed with the double jointedness (thinking Kristen probably is too? lol).
Life is incomplete without Purdue sports? Really? would have never guessed!
And kinda weird about the fish fear. Is it live, squirmy fish? or cooked fish? (Can't be any worse than my fear though. I'm scared of clowns!)
Hey . .. anti-beta bloggers unite!!
2 weeks??? Wow. Your wedding date is quickly approaching!
OMG! This confirms it. We are twins separated at birth. I pick my lip off too!!! My boyfriend is always getting mad at me and asks what my lip ever did to me. I'm currently trying to let it heal so that I will look pretty for pictures at the company Christmas party tomorrow night.
Shannon- Apples are good! I like them, but I also appreciate a good orange
Cheryl- Hmm I think i'll just keep everyone guessing haha! Clowns? I know a few people with that same fear
Phoenix- ha yeah I am not even nervous haha
Burr- HAHA more evidence we are long lost twins! What do you say to your boyfriend when he says that?
Come on I want to see a few tears. haahaa!! Naaah I am just kidding with you. I just got home from the hospital so I will do it tomorrow. I am exhasuted and starving.
I put ranch dressing on everything. I love the stuff. :)
beading- HAHA funny. I love ranch dressing mmmmmmmmm so good
Seriously, so nice to have finally found you! haha. I usually just make a face at him and then start picking at it again when he isn't looking. I find that keeping a chapstick everywhere helps me keep them moist so then I don't pick so much.
I'm not falling for this again! You know, you cry wolf enough, that no one will believe you when it really does happen! :)
Thanks for amusing me. I appreciate it!
And quit picking your lip!!! Girls don't like kissing guys with creepy lips!
I almost fell off the couch when I read that you were getting married Dec 28th!
Don't tease us like that!!!!
My indulgence is the same...sex....uh, I mean ranch dressing...well not exactly ranch dressing...it's ok, but... ;)
When/if you get married, you must do it (get married...not sex! Man, you guys and gals are ruining me!) at halftime on the field during the Purdue Bowl Game. I bet you'd make the ESPN Top Ten Plays of the Night!
Burr- HA I go thru SOO much chapstick it's crazy
DG- WHAT?!? you're no fun
Pissy- Who says I am teasing?
LeeAnn- Sex is a great indulgent
Cheryl- HA I am sure the champs sports bowl will totally make that happened. The Purdue band can play the wedding march, and the cheerleaders will be our wedding party. Perfect! BTW i am scared of all fish, dead, alive, and cooked and won't eat any.
That's a great way to get to know you more.
I have had that trouble with commenting too, it works sometimes but not others, I think they want us to change to beta but i'm not going to.
cya!!!
Hey Phats.
As our resident Country music guru, could you pick the best 5 new music albums of the year ?
Will & I are posting the best albums of the year in a particular music genre.
We've got the top 5 Metal and Hip/Hop albums, but we needed the top 5 Country albums for 2006. I wondered if you could help ?
ben(dot)heller(at)blueyonder(dot)co(dot)uk
Phats!!! Your getting married!!! How cool!!!! I hope you share pictures with us!!!!!
You guys still have Vanilla Coke???? I'm going to cry! We don't have it here anymore. Perhaps you should ship me some :)
I've never heard of someone being scared of fish before. I don't like them around me in the lake, but no fear. Bridges on the other hand. I suppose we all have some odd things we're afraid of.
Getting married in two weeks? Congrats!! :)
Oooh, and happy holidays!
Amen! Let's hear it for the geminis and our adorable bi-polar personalities!
Okay, stop the madness!! We all know he's not really getting married!!! LOL He can't have a wedding anyway until we all throw him a Bloggers Bachelor Party!!! (and gals get to come too!)
I actually have requested chapstick as a present for Christmas. haha.
Carmel- Well if you ever have a question you can always ask it, but only you! :)
Ben- I am honored! already sent to you my friend.
Catch- haha thanks
Fated- Where are you?! I love vanilla coke, our local gas station has the best fountain vanilla cokes.
Duck- Hell ya gemini's representin' when's your birthday?
Cheryl- HAHA how do you know? I am just gonna do it and not tell anyone cuz nobody believes me. Gary is buying the ring for me.
Burr- I DO TOO!! OH MY GOSH! Separated at Birth
"X - X-rays You’ve Had? You name it I am sure it's been X-rayed"
You've had a butt X-ray? That's hilarious. You've broken your butt before!
ha funny Mike H, very funny! :)
Sorry Phats, but it's true! No one likes to kiss guys with creepy, picked at lips! :D
first- i comment on beta blogs as "other"... which means i can leave a link but not my psychedelic butterfky dragon- and blogger won't let me switch either!
second- i thought i was the only one on the planet who liked vanilla coke... woohoo!
c- you're getting married on my 33rd birthday dude!
this is getting scary- i'm double jointed too, so where's your double joint? you tell me and i'll tell you... oh alright- its my hips- about 30 pounds ago, i used to be able to put my legs behind my head...
hey phats!
congratulations with your wedding. its cool that you're double jointed- i'm sorta like that as well.
from damien
me wuvs Ranch dressing too
but...wtf is "cinnamon" gummy bears! I love gummies - but cinnamon! Wow - gimme some :P instead of coal for xmas? paaaleaaase :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home