Wednesday, November 22, 2006

FLORIDA OR BUST!

Well, found out today Purdue has accepted a bid to play in the Champs Sports Bowl Dec 29th at 8pm in Orlando, Florida. I for one am on cloud 9! I would much rather go to Florida for many reasons, then San Antonio. Yours truly has already booked his trip and I can't wait! Last year sucked being home during bowl season so this will be awesome. Now, just hoping Florida doesn't have a cold december haha! Last time I was there in Dec was for the Capital One Bowl and the weather was AWESOME. Our opponent will be a team from the ACC and will be named after their title game. Could be one of these four, Maryland, Wake Forest, Virginia Tech, or Clemson. Can't wait, BTFU!

Also, with family obligations and what not I will not be around much tomorrow. So, I wanted to be sure and wish everyone a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!! As my good pal Wendy always says, Gobble til ya Wobble! I will be spending turkey day with my parents, sister, bro in law, nephews, grandma, Aunt and Uncle plus their two kids, and my aunt from Georgia. I hate this holiday, and see no point in celebrating it, but I have no choice so I will. At least I get some good food out of it.

Have a great thanksgiving, and remember to BOILER UP!
Phats

BTW my kidney turns 17 today!! :) haha.

15 Comments:

At 3:41 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUR KIDNEY - AND I WISH IT MANY HAPPY AND HEALTHY RETURNS OF THE DAY!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

Thank you for coming to visit in spite of the fact that I have not been around all week.

DDTFM and the little guy are off to the Jets THIS Sunday ~ I promise a pic on the blog JUST FOR YOU! xox

 
At 4:08 AM , Blogger egan said...

Happy everything! This is great news about the Orlando thing. DisneyWorld again?

 
At 7:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

My kidney is older than it looks, due to use and abuse when we were both younger! Still, we are much more sensible now. So learn the lesson from me.

I love Florida too. Maybe see you there.

Jonny

 
At 7:28 AM , Blogger Cinderella said...

Happy 17th Birthday to your kidney!! lol

Have a wonderful, safe, Happy Thanksgiving Phats! =)

 
At 8:30 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your kidney! May you have many many many more birthdays!!
Ya Florida!! Hopefully the weather will be nice for you. If not you can yell at Lori for it, I give you permission. heehee

Happy Thanksgiving!! Enjoy the time with your family. Eat some desserts for me too!! :)

 
At 10:24 AM , Blogger Will said...

Happy birthday kidney, and happy thanksgiving Phats.

And thanks for your support

 
At 12:59 PM , Blogger starbender said...

Good luck Purdue!
and I also willnot be around much tomorrow, so I hope U and U'rs will have a great Thanksgiving!!!

: )

 
At 3:07 PM , Blogger Phats said...

Dawn- I can't wait to see the picture! have a nice thanksgiving

Egan- Yep 17th trip HAHA! :) yes it is great news, it's where I wanted to go

Jonny- Hi. haha yes abusing your kidney with booze is never a good thing. You a boiler fan?

Shannon- Thanks you too!

Beading- I will totally blame it ALL on Lori haha. Thanks you have a good one too

Ben- you have a nice holiday as well. I enjoy learning of different music from your blog

Edge- HAHA that's so homer simpson right there. Have a great thanksgiving

Star- Thanks you have a good one as well

 
At 3:25 PM , Blogger ICECOLDCOKE said...

have a great thanksgiving bud,and all my best to your kidney,hope its happy and living the dream,cya....

 
At 5:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Axl Rose wuz here

 
At 7:09 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Happy 12 birthday kidney! I would love to go to Florida, have a safe and nice trip.
And of course have a great thanksgiving!

 
At 7:56 PM , Blogger Lee Ann said...

Happy Thanksgiving sweetie!
Have fun and be safe!
~xo

 
At 9:47 PM , Blogger Tina said...

Happy Thanksgiving hot stuff! hehe Hope you have an awesome one :) Got a turkey recipe for you on my blog (hahaha)

 
At 10:21 PM , Blogger SuperSpyGal said...

Have a Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family !! Enjoy !!

Happy Birthday to your Kidney as well !..

 
At 1:53 AM , Blogger Phats said...

Icecold- Thanks my friend!

Anon- Hmm I wonder who this is haha!

Carmel- once you move to the states you can ask your hubby to take you to Disney.

Leeann- thanks you too!

Tina- Hope ya had a good turkey day!

Spy- thank you

Mimi- My kidney is really looking forward to that haha

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home