Friday, December 01, 2006

Welcome Back!

Well, I wasn't planning on blogging today, but I thought should give a proper welcome back to the world famous Nutz! Nutz has started her own blog, at http://nutzonaroll.blogspot.com/
Make sure you stop by and say hi, she'll appreciate it. So a BIG welcome back to Nutz, I told you myspace was for losers and pervs! haha.

Snow update- None yet, but we are getting some crazy winds man. It literally woke me up last night it was rattling my window so hard. I was worried of losing power. They are changing the forecast I guess it's all going north of us, we're suppose to get an inch or less WOOHOO! Thank you Beading, I am sure it's your deal with mother nature.

Anybody got exciting weekend plans? I know Cheryl and Gary will be out buying me presents for Christmas! Have a great weekend

Phats

19 Comments:

At 3:29 PM , Blogger Mike H said...

Geesh you baby.
Hello. I'll mention you in my next post.
I'm gonna start posting more as well. Even if it's about nothing.

 
At 3:36 PM , Blogger Phats said...

hey watch it! I am not a baby, just a complainer, and that would nice if it's positive haha

 
At 4:26 PM , Blogger Burr-ee-toe said...

I saw the weather reports. Not looking so fun anymore out there. Come visit me anytime to escape the misery. Its cold - like in the 50's or 60's, so bring a jacket.

 
At 5:29 PM , Blogger Linda said...

I will stop by and tell Nutz hello. :)
I am happy to hear they changed your forecast. You sounded sooo miserable when you talked about it snowing.
No major plans here just have to get my car fixed and I am getting ready to go food shopping. Need anything???

 
At 7:18 PM , Blogger Cinderella said...

Hiiiiii Phats!! Hope you have a great weekend!!

I love this song...*Sigh*

On Saturday I have my son's 2nd Birthday party at Chuch E Cheese and at my house..

My best friend is spending the night Saturday so I am sure it will be full of gossip and girlie things =O)

Sunday will be my catch up day with everything!!

Sounds fun Eh? BTW, we are getting those storms right now..the wind is horrible!! 70 mph!! Nuts I tell ya!

 
At 7:47 PM , Blogger Design Goddess said...

well you know, the forecast changed b/c the weather pattern probably changed that much in that amount of time. We can get SEVERAL changes throughout a day...makes it kind of hard to plan you know.

We haven't had any snow yet either, but man are those winds wicked! My dad just told me our neighbor's Oak tree is now on the ground. The roots are still in the ground. The wind just snapped it in TWO!

 
At 7:48 PM , Blogger Design Goddess said...

Oh! And don't think I didn't notice my replacement in the first spot of your blog buddies!!! You're just lucky it's for Nuttina....otherwise, we'd be going round!!!

 
At 8:31 PM , Blogger Gunngirl said...

Living in Chicago I know about crazy winds. Hold on to something! I don't have any weekend plans, I tried to do some shopping but was coming up empty. I got sick of it and went home. heh

 
At 9:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet, I shall check 'er out :) Send the snow my way! I'm waiting! :P

 
At 11:17 PM , Blogger Bekah said...

Did i know you had a blog? I didn't remember that you told me. Anyway, glad you're alive and well - I was starting to worry!!! This wind is ridiculous. I spent my lunch hour running around my house (in the wind and my heels and work clothes) rounding up my trash can and flag and flag pole and bags of leaves...all of which decided to blow away while I was at work!

 
At 1:05 AM , Blogger Cheryl Wray said...

Will have to go check out Nutz!!
Gary's hunting and I'm being Single Mom all day Saturday. When Gary gets home, I'm giving him the Christmas List and sending him out in search of your gifts. Let's see . . . I've got Reese Witherspoon (or Carrie Underwood, if I can't find Reese at a good deal). Anyone (or anything?) else? (hee hee)
Have fun watching football tomorrow! (I missed your Friday predictions. The season's almost over!!)

 
At 1:54 PM , Blogger :P fuzzbox said...

Finally we got some snow. Have a great weekend.

 
At 11:20 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

My weekend plans included getting over my week and went to a friends wedding. I love strong winds and storms! But definetly not losing power. Have a great week!

 
At 10:46 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi people
I do not know what to give for Christmas of the to friends, advise something ....

 
At 9:57 PM , Blogger Mr. Shife said...

Did you get snow yet? My folks got hit with about 15 inches and they live in central Illinois. And I did stop by and say hi to Nutz.

 
At 11:35 PM , Blogger Phats said...

Mimi- Did you get it?

Burr- we got VERY lucky and got nothing haha

Beading- I was miserable ha! get your car fixed?

Shannon- I love that song by Rascal Flatts. The wind was horrible here

DG- you guys get any snow? I am glad you understand why you were replaced, although I knew you would

Gunn!- Long time it's good to have you back :) yes the winds were bad

Tina- you can have ALL our snow

Bekah- No, I don't think so haha but welcome anyway :)

Cheryl- A new car, new big screen tv, a tivo, a new computer(laptop) and a berth in the NCAA tournament this spring for Purdue, can gary handle all that?

Fuzz- you wanted snow?!

Carmel- Losing power is the absolute worst!

Anon- I am sure these knuckleheads can come up with something to help you

Shife- It missed us totally, it was very lucky. Nutz will be happy you stopped by to see her

 
At 4:27 AM , Blogger ICECOLDCOKE said...

the weather here in scotland is like the day after tomorrow movie.global warming has officaly kicked in...im going to have to buy a super reinforce rain wig with optional porh chop sideboards to keep the hail from my face...keep up the great work pal

 
At 6:55 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. Good day
Who listens to what music?
I Love songs Justin Timberlake and Paris Hilton

 
At 11:03 AM , Blogger AngelConradie said...

uh oh- spam alert!!!
i'm going to pop round nutz's place later...
glad there's no snow for you yet- the heat down here is sweltering!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home