Thursday, May 04, 2006

Roxie's Corner


Hi everyone. It's me Roxie, Nuttina's pup. I got ahold of her computer and decided to blog a little bit.

So I'm growing and growing. Last Thursday I weighed in at 39.1 lbs!! My mom won't know what to do with me when I'm at 80 lbs! Speaking of last Thursday, my mommy dropped me off at the vet and before I knew it I was passed out and when I woke up, I had some incision on my belly. I slept a lot the next couple days. I have such a great mommy, she had to feed me by hand and give me water by hand!! Several times, she had to pick me up and carry me down the stairs so I can go potty! But I got over my tiredness fast and was bouncing off the walls on Saturday! What a great mom.

Tuesday during our obedience classes at Petsmart, I got to kiss Jake, a cute Golden Retriever mix...what a hottie. I also learned to come when called, stay and lay down. I enjoy these classes with my mommy, great bonding time.

Well time to take a nap!! I saw that Phats said Purdue football starts in 130 days...good b/c Mike won't be around as much. I love having my mommy to myself!!

13 Comments:

At 9:01 PM , Blogger starbender said...

That's a really nice lookin dog!
what kind is it?
;)

 
At 9:51 PM , Blogger Jay Noel said...

Roxie, just make sure nobody sneaks up from behind and gives your butt a sniff without our permission.

 
At 10:05 PM , Blogger Lee Ann said...

Cute pup!

 
At 1:38 AM , Blogger Phats said...

Aww Roxie is getting so cute!! Nuttina you should be a proud puppy parent

Mike M!! AWESOME! see you know he is a good choice he likes the Boilers

 
At 4:50 PM , Blogger Mr. Shife said...

She is looking good.
I just thought I would drop in and say hi to you and Phats. Hope all is well. Take care.

 
At 5:26 PM , Blogger Mike H said...

Dogs can blog? I don't even let Bosco sniff my keyboard.

 
At 8:07 PM , Blogger that girl possessed said...

I LOVE YOUR PUPPY!

 
At 9:39 PM , Blogger Design Goddess said...

that's a talented pooch you got there! You could pimp her out and make tons of dough...I mean, I've never heard of a blogging dog before. :)

 
At 8:26 AM , Blogger jay lassiter said...

she's gonna be huge.
does she have one of those tails that can knock stuff over?

 
At 4:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

AAAW, how cuuuute! Luvin dat dog ;-) PEACE

 
At 12:54 PM , Blogger Big Pissy said...

What a cute puppy!!!!

 
At 8:08 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

 
At 4:02 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home