Thursday, April 13, 2006

Katina's Korner

Just my weekly update. Did anyone catch Lost last night? Pretty good. I like Rose and Bernard and I'm glad they are back together after being on separate parts of the island. That Henry dude is STILL freaky. Another new episode next week!! woohoo

I get a 3-day weekend!! I'm off work tomorrow for Good Friday..woohoo!! Nothing much going on this weekend. Friday night celebrating my friend Amber's BDAY party at BW3's! Great place, great wings. Then Saturday I think I'm having a small martini party at my place if anyone wants to come?!? Then Sunday is Easter. Now, I used to love Easter when I got an Easter basket full of candy and got to search for eggs...but as I got older, I can live without it. Especially since my family is leaving me and I'll be all alone...*sigh*. Well Roxie is good company at least.

Speaking of Roxie. She is amazing. I swear this dog is sooo smart. We started our training classes at Petsmart on Tuesday. Granted it was just a greet and meet to get to know the other dogs..she did soooo good socializing. So proud of her. She is only 4 1/2 months and I got her in the beginning class which is only for 5 mo and older...such a good mom I am. I told the instructor that she is toooooo advanced for just the puppy class. So hopefully she does well. Being half German Shepard, I don't see a problem.

Here is a current pic of her...she is so sweet...

Another note...I've taken the plunge and joined myspace.com Anyone a member?? I would love to be your friend =)

I hope everyone has a great weekend and holiday!! BYE

10 Comments:

At 3:48 PM , Blogger Bathroom Hippo said...



For easter I like to sneak out early in the morning and put eggs full of dog (you know) on lawns across the city.

It's just priceless.

 
At 4:54 PM , Blogger Tina said...

Sweet puppy - luv German Shepards :)

LOL@hippo -dat's not chocolate!!

 
At 6:56 PM , Blogger Phats said...

Love the puppy Nuttina! :)

Happy Easter!

 
At 4:23 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh bathroom hippo~ U R soooo bad!
I will have 2 remember that, and not pick up any strange eggs! Happy Easter!!!
:)

 
At 11:49 AM , Blogger Linda said...

aaaww she is soo cute :)

 
At 11:49 AM , Blogger Jay Noel said...

Roxie is so cute. I did a post about dogs, and I have pics of my own two puppies.

Have a great weekend!

 
At 2:28 PM , Blogger Mr. Shife said...

Roxie is looking good. And I joined myspace but hated it after about a week so I quit. I think I am too old for that crowd. Have a great weekend and Happy Easter.

 
At 2:46 PM , Blogger Mike H said...

Roxie totally roxors.

LOST? Oh shoot! Was it Wednesday again? So soon? I guess I'll have to pirate myself a copy from the 'net!

Thanks for the heads up

Happy Easter!

 
At 4:44 PM , Blogger Crazy Dan said...

I have a myspace page, but its actually pretty boring I prefer blogger. anyways Hi I am Dan nice to meet you lets pretend to drink a beer.

 
At 8:06 AM , Blogger Design Goddess said...

Man! I missed martini night! :(

Hopefully the Easter Bunny didn't leave you any of Hippo's eggs! Have a great day!

Roxie looks so sweet.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home