Phat Tuesday's!
Little late, but it is still Tuesday. Before I get to today's topic a little bit of what I have been up to since spring break started here. I went to my nephews' 3 yr old birthday party, they are twins for those of you who don't know. It was a ZOO! They had it at a dance studio where they take dancing, and swim lessons, and the whole place was turned into tumbling mats. It was a great time by all, and the boys really enjoyed it. I fed ex'd a piece of finding nemo cake to Mike H. Lets see, Sunday we dodged tornadoes all night long. Although it was nice to get a break because traditionally our county gets hit a lot by those, but Sunday we just had bad storms. My sister and her husband on the other hand had to wake up their 3 kids and find shelter as their siren went off. The bank building in downtown Indy had windows shattered out, crazy!! Here is a picture of it.

You look closely you can see the damage done by high winds. This was almost immediately after the John Cougar concert downtown people were flocking to safety. Umm the final four is over congrats to the Florida Gators the 2006 champs! They defeated UCLA the other night, and it brought in close to 48 million dollars to the city of Indianapolis WOOHOO! I had the Gators in my final four, now I wish I had picked them to win it all, and someone in the comments made fun of me for picking them! Alright onto Phat Tuesday's
This week's topic is Questions and Answers. I am giving you all 1 week to ask me any question you want to ask me as long as it's submitted before next tuesday, you can ask 2, but that's the max. Anything you've wanted to know i'll answer nothing is out of bounds. Lurkers who read and don't comment, go ahead and ask, people who were deleted from links that might still read ask away. Just leave the ?'s in the comments and then I will answer them in the next Phat Tuesday post. Sorry, I am not feeling very creative this week haha :) this kind of like you all writing my blog. Hope ya have some good ?'s By the way you can do it anonymous if you wish, but if it's mean or dirty please use a name :)
Phats
Has anyone heard the new Dixie Chicks song?? It's awesome!


20 Comments:
I want to know: Why do I have to ask you a question?
ok what do you look like? you said nothing is out of bounds, so i think a pic would best answer my question :-D hehehe
We had the same storms here in St. Louis. I have a bunch of debris in my yard, and my fence is damaged. A piece of someone's gutter actually impaled my cedar fence.
I will have to think about the question. I don't have anything good in mind right now. My folks live in Illinois so I know all about the crazy Midwest weather. Stay safe my friend and enjoy your Spring Break.
#1 - How big is my piece of cake?
#2 - When will it get here?
Ok, those aren't my real questions, my real questions are:
Have you decided on how you're asking Kristen to marry you?
When is this going to happen? Details man, I want details.
Alright, I think you know who this is or at least you should know who this is. I have never commented before, but I thought I would go for it now.
I know you are with Miss Kristen however lets say you weren't
a. which blogger would you want to date
b and why
Spare no hurt feelings.
Thanks for the visit to my blog. Crazy weather you have been having.
My first time here so I will just ask a simple question.
What is your favorite icecream?
hahah some of these questions are funny.
I experienced my first tornado watch when I was here alone! I know it was just a watch but i'm from a place where I have never seen storms so I was petrified.. blah blah I should stop rambling and ask you a question!!
What is your favorite food?
Happy Hump Day!
Stopped listening to the Dixie Chicks when they criticized 2% Milk. I mean c'mon what am I supposed to drink?
Wow! Great ?'s guys check back Tuesday I will answer all of them.
Phoenix- My parents were in st louis the past few days on a vacation
Shife- I am enjoying my break! thanks
Jennifer- I do infact know exactly who you are. Are you trying to copy Mike H by including the L?
Icecold- Your blog is awesome, I will totally keep stopping by.
Bead- No problem, I plan on visiting frequently ;)
Carmel- I hear ya, last time we had a warning and our siren was going off, I got freaked out and fled on foot to my neighbors, and hung out with them in their bathroom til it passed haha :)
Sonya- No ?s I expected good ones from you, you're clever!
Shannon- Just kick mike h's ass!
Hippo- HAHA funny!! what no ?'s??
Dirk- umm okeh, I dunno what else to say to that. Sorry I like music.
Ah my questions got deleted?
sorry! ask something else if you like?
If you like the Dixie Chicks, do you hate Toby Keith?
And my second question: If you were on an island with no hope of getting rescued for a year, and you could only pick one item out of these, which would you pick? A handgun with plenty of ammo, a bag of peanuts, plenty of toilet paper?
Well, well, well....lookie here...its Phats !!.....ummmm of course it would be you, I mean, it IS your blog afterall....anywho..
How ya been ???....oh I've been fine thanks for asking.....sorry bout the storms out your way, I haven't perfected my weather changing powers yet and sometimes it gets away from me...I'll have it perfected by summer and I promise perfect weather...oh well, enough about me....this is about you....questions, huh?...hmmmm....I'll have to think on that and get back to you...I'll make sure they're good ones..hehehehehe
pssssssst...btw...what have you done with Nutty??
*confused*
Hi Phats, here you go man
1. What is your most embarrassing/stupidest story from the cactus
2. Have you ever gone ugly early, or drank them cute?
SPYGAL!! WOOHOO!! one of my favorite bloggers returns, I can't wait to see your questions. Does this mean you're back, or just a cameo?
Oh ryan, that's just wrong!
btw Spy, when am I allowed to tell everyone the reason you were gone is because we ran off and got married? haha
Good because I am very interested to see what you ask Shannon :)
Hey - been a while but catching up in bloggy land... OK -- here's my question --
How many times do you vote for American Idol? Your predictions for what Queen song the contestents are going to sing?
Get on your bikes and ride!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home