Wednesday, March 22, 2006

How sweet it is!

How about those Boilers baby, SWEET 16!!

I have been so incredibly busy lately it hasn't even been funny but I thought tonight would be a good night to update this thing. For starters I was at Mackey Arena tonight as the Purdue women's basketball team advanced to the sweet 16 by defeating UCLA 61-54 woohoo!! Way to go ladies. Unfortunately we're in a loaded bracket with North Carolina, Rutgers, and UT the lady vols. It won't be easy but now you're at the stage where anything can happen, so watch out Tar Heels, Boilers are coming for ya!! Ironically that's shife's team, maybe we should bet. Umm on second thought UNC will be a big favorite maybe not :) BOILER UP toot toot BOILER UP!

American Idol tonight was soooo good, they all did so well. However there were 2 people I thought were bad, and I hope we see them in the bottom two. First was Bucky he was just not that great, especially compared to everyone else, and Kevin, they really need to get this kid out of the competition or before long he'll be in the final 6 like John Stevens. More then likely someone I really like will probably go, or someone that was great, but hopefully it's Bye Bye Bucky! Back to the trailer you go. I voted for Paris, she was so AWESOME tonight. The one thing that bugs me about idol is let Simon Cowell talk. I hate when Paula interrupts him, he lets you make your point let the man make his point, and then she gets the audience all into with boos it's crazy let him speak Paula, and you can go back to your pills.

Links, so Steph has left the blogworld and gone to myspace, and I am going to be replacing her link soon. Any suggestions from you crazy kids out there as to who should replace her?? Should I bring someone back like Future, Cupcake, or someone else, or add someone new?? As for myspace, I seriously can't believe she is a member of that, but if she wants to battle teens and perverts that's her choice. Myspace is full of creeps for the most part, any of you that read this becareful if you have a myspace account.

Tennis season is in full swing now, a week and a half of practice is in the books. That is part of the reason I have been so busy. We have 22 girls out and I chose not to cut. Already I have yet to have a practice with all 22 girls, and I am not allowed to complain about it, small school politics suck. I have already had to deal with a parent because her daughter was not involved in the picking out of the uniforms, this parent is PSYCHO! Last but not least the lovely Indiana weather has not cooperated at all. Snow today forced practice inside, and with the cold we have been outside maybe 3 days. We have the rest of this week, next week, and then they go on spring break. They get back we have 1 day then our first match. It's going to be a long season, and I am starting to second guess why I did this to myself.

Alright that's all I got. Real quick, bottom three will be Ace, Kevin, and Bucky, and The buckster will be sent packing FINALLY. Best Performance of the night Mandisa, worst, Bucky have a great Humpday everyone! Hippo and Shannon share your thoughts about Idol!

4 Comments:

At 6:17 PM , Blogger Mr. Shife said...

I don't really follow the ladies too much Phats so I just hope it is a good game for you. You had a tough season with the men's team so I will give you this one.

 
At 6:29 PM , Blogger Design Goddess said...

I don't think I could ever handle having space that was mine and only mine, so I'll probably pass at the myspace thing too. I couldn't keep track of them all anyway!

Congrats on the lady boilers! :)

 
At 6:59 PM , Blogger Tina said...

But, but...I have thoughts on Idol!! ;)

Best - Chris and Mandisa
2nd best - Katherine and Paris
Bottom - Bucky, Chicken little, and I just cant stand Kelly. She stood there like a retard at the end, did you guys catch that?? She was all about the "pickle" signs that were made for her. Bleh, jus don't dig her at all.

Welcome back! :D

 
At 12:21 AM , Blogger Phats said...

Nutty- Myspace does suck I agree. I might just add someone new, Sonya is cool.

Shannon- you hit the bottom 3 right on! Luckily Lisa was safe. She now gets to tour since they only take the top 10. She has to be nervous though twice in the bottom 3, not a good sign. I was happy with Chicken little going.

Shife- you have the best ladies team in the country! But thanks it was a rough season :) I guess being from the town I am in we are used to support our ladies, since they rock.

DG- very funny, very funny

Tina- Tina hit me with em anytime :) I love fellow idol fans. I can't stand kelly pickler, she is dumb. I hope she goes sooner then later.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home