Thursday, February 23, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NUTTY!!!!

Starting out the post with a BIG, GIGANTIC HUGE HAPPY BIRTHDAY shoutout to the funny nuttyblonde my coauthor. Nutty I hope you have an incredible birthday. Thanks for being such a great friend, I really appreciate our friendship. Also for putting up with a pain in the ass like myself you deserve some great gift, any suggestions? I tried to get Bruno to jump out of your cake wearing nothing but not sure he went for it haha!!! You know if I were in Indy this weekend we'd so be hitting a chucky cheese! Alright everyone ready all in unison

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy birthday dear NUTTY
Happy birthday to you!!

Have a great one!


Alright onto the next topic now. I have been thinking about what to write about and like 10 topics came to mind so lets do lightning round. What is that you might ask, well I will tell you my thoughts on all topics in brief :)

My cold
Yes, I am finally pretty much all better. Thank you all for your kind words and well wishes they were appreciated. I still have a lingering cough but nothing too serious. It was bad around 10am Sunday my head felt like it was going to explode it was so hot, and my body had the chills NOT FUN! So, I am glad it seems to be gone. I have been very lucky this year this is the first time I have been sick at all, so that was nice, and I don't take the flu shot! Go figure.

Winter Olympics-
Is anyone even watching these? I know that normal tv shows are crushing it night in and night out in the ratings. The US seems to be doing okeh I guess. Don't get me wrong I am a BIG fan of the summer games, maybe because those are sports people actually understand who knows? So, here is the lowdown US hockey sucked, and it was funny Mike H was talking so much junk about the US not getting a medal and shortly after I saw Canada lost too, no medal for you eh? That's like poetic justice. Women's hockey is pretty much equal to soccer BORING with a capital B. Curling please I have seen seniors at the local center shoot better games of shuffleboard, maybe they should try out for the next olympics. How about loud mouth, mr opinionated Bode Miller. The US skiier hasn't done jack either winning 0 medals at the time I wrote this. The biggest US stars Tanith Belbin and Ben Agosto who won silver in ice dancing. WTF is ice dancing? Okeh so I watched it, Kristen made me but Tanith she is VERY cute so I didn't mind. Anywho I guess some controversy goes with them too, she wasn't a US citizen until Dec 31st. She didn't have to wait the normal period because of her "gift" and the law that got passed for such circumstances. Good for her, she was a canadian, so as soon as she became a US citizen it was rumored her IQ went up like 200 pts? Sasha Cohen, the hope for women's figure skating I guess fell 2 times and got silver. How can you fall twice and still get a medal? All and all I have probably watched 2 hrs total of the olympics, just not my cup of tea.

American Idol
Yes, the biggest show on TV is back and bigger then before. It's crushing other shows in the ratings which is awesome. They are at the final 24, well 20 after tonight. I totally think a woman will take it they are much more talented then the men. Some of my early favorites, Paris Bennet(tv guide picked her to win it) Katharine, Lisa, and Mandisa from the girls. All these women should make the top 12. The men, well not many good ones, Chris, Elliot, and Ace are probably the best, although I am rooting for david cuz people say he and I look alike. This is a great show, if you don't watch it, what the hell is wrong with you?! Tonight Becky, Stevie, Mister Copacabana, and Patrick left. I didn't see Patrick leaving I was hoping it was going to be Sway he was awful. I was okeh with the other three. Girls sing again on Tues, guys on Wed make sure you tune in! I have watched this show since season 1, and yes I vote ha make fun of me if you must. Season 1 I went with Kelly(she won), season 2 Kimberly Locke(3rd), season three latoya london/Diana Degarmo(4th, runner up) and Of course Carrie Underwood last season and she won. Her single "Jesus take the wheel" spent 6 weeks at #1 congrats Carrie! I think this season Paris will take it, it's in her blood to sing and perform and she is likable, and the runner up will be Katharine we'll see I guess.

hmm
Only other news, we start girls tennis season in like 2 weeks unbelievable that it's here. We are having a callout meeting tomorrow should be interesting to see how many girls come to it. Last year 44 girls came, and out of those 44 girls 22 showed up to the first practice. Should be an interesting season, I am hoping for good weather. Umm Phat Tuesday's will be back soon I have some topics lined up, but I am always open to requests any requests just leave in the comments :) The lady kats play Saturday at Plymouth vs #1 South Bend Washington. This will be a great game two very different styles. SBW is has an offensive average in the 70's, Kokomo's defensive average is in the 30's so you can see the difference there. Should be a good one here is my prediction.
Kokomo 55
SBW 53

FINALLY
It's spring cleaning around the blog here, I have decided to delete some links and add some new people to the dawgpound. I deleted Dana because it said her blog no longer existed. So, Dana if you are reading this and still have a blog out there somewhere let me know and I will relink ya! The blog I deleted from the links, well lets just say i'd rather not discuss it ;) Now who am I adding! Ahh the suspense, unless you cheated and looked to the side.

Tina! Welcome the bedrock girl, I wonder how long it will take for her to get tired of my flintstones references? Anyone else take flintstone vitamins growing up? She is a cool gal, and likes Idol so give her blog a read. Most of you I believe already do.
Michael! This guy is an amazing inspiring story. I found him thru seahag, she told me in a conversation one day I had to read it, and I did and am very glad i did. Thanks Seahag. He and I have some things in common going thru some medical ordeals. I hope you take a look at his blog as well.
Colorado Hurricane! I have been reading this guy's blog lately, I enjoy it. I hope he doesn't mind me adding him as a link :) if so leave me a msg haha. I think alot of you read his already as well, evidently I was late to the party. Give it a read if you don't, you'll be glad you did.
Please give all these new blogs a read, and you three welcome to the dawgpound, if you were here i'd give you dawgs.

Everyone have a great weekend! again HAPPY BIRTHDAY NUTS!

10 Comments:

At 2:50 AM , Blogger LBseahag said...

Happy Birthday, Nutty!!!!! woo hoo!!!


Phats, get bent.

 
At 4:40 AM , Blogger frangoangolana said...

happy birthday dear Nutty,a kiss from the other side of the ocean. :)

 
At 10:31 AM , Blogger SuperSpyGal said...

Happy Birthday Nutty !!!


Phats ~ I scrolled down to see if I was deleted from your links, if I was, then I was gonna fly to Indiana and bitch slap you for an hour or so....sure it's enjoyable for 30 minutes, but then it just starts to hurt after that
;)

btw ~ I think Paris is an awesome entertainer, but it worries me about the style of singing she does...i'm not sure she will be able to pull off some of the other kinds of music (and her speaking voice is like nails on a chalkboard) LOL

 
At 1:32 PM , Blogger Mr. Shife said...

Happy Birthday Nutty. I hope you had a good one.

 
At 2:03 PM , Blogger Phats said...

Seahag- ;) always

Bruno- you're so nice to miss nuttyblonde!

Spygal- Rethinking not deleting you just to get slapped hmmm. I love Paris, she is such a ball of fire! You're so right on about her speaking voice though WOW.

Cupcake- Shit happens

Shife- Where is her gift? :) ha

 
At 7:01 PM , Blogger Design Goddess said...

Happy B-day Nutty! I'm sure it'll be a wild and crazy one! ha ha! :)

 
At 10:47 PM , Blogger Rocky (Racquel) said...

HAPPY B-DAY NUTTY!!! Hope you revel all weekend! :-)

Phats:
1. I couldn't very well go on about what a muscleman hunk you are; Kristen might come up here and kick my arse.

2. I took Flintstone vitamins as a kid.

3. I can't stand Idol. What the hell's wrong with me? Not enough room here in the comments section to 'splain.

4. Kick the pants out of the Benders!! Go Kats!

5. Nutty might like jewelry for her b-day. Or maybe just send her the cash.

 
At 11:09 PM , Blogger Tina said...

Happy B-day Nutty :)

Phats - what you talkin bout? I still chew those Flinstone vitamins, don't you? ;)

Tanx for the linkage.

 
At 2:14 PM , Blogger Mike H said...

Happy Birthday Nutty!

Stupid poetic justice. I've got to learn not to run my mouth when my butt can't cash the cheque. Or something to that effect.

 
At 12:09 AM , Blogger that girl possessed said...

OH MY GOD! HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home