HAIL PURDUE
posted by Anonymous @ 10:07 AM 7 Comments
OUTSTANDING! That Oklahoma license plate just gives it the added oomph, don't ya think?
I wouldn't like to sit down on those antelors! Yikes!!
Amen. I am so glad the weekend is almost here.
I second and third that! I have nothing, absolutely nothing this weekend WOOHOO!
Oh, deer! Its the weekend, and I am goin' a-huntin'!
it's the weekend and I have TONS to do on my project! Who's jealous now???
It's the weekend and I have a head cold. I shouldn't keep running in the rain I guess.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
7 Comments:
OUTSTANDING! That Oklahoma license plate just gives it the added oomph, don't ya think?
I wouldn't like to sit down on those antelors! Yikes!!
Amen. I am so glad the weekend is almost here.
I second and third that! I have nothing, absolutely nothing this weekend WOOHOO!
Oh, deer!
Its the weekend, and I am goin' a-huntin'!
it's the weekend and I have TONS to do on my project! Who's jealous now???
It's the weekend and I have a head cold. I shouldn't keep running in the rain I guess.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home