Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Phat Tuesday's.... Cher Style

Ahh welcome back Phat Tuesday's, the happiest day of the week. So, for those of you who don't know I had a blog tournament, and the one and only blogger Cher won defeating Mr Shife in the finals. For her reward she got to pick a topic for the first Phat Tuesday of 2006. Although it took awhile, this is the first entry of 06. Her other reward was getting to tie up the runner up Mr Shife, and make out with him for at least 30 seconds, but Mrs. Shife said no. Sorry Cher. On to her topic for this post.

Yes, Cher decided to go the dirty route, so if you have a small child usher them away from the computer now. Her topic of choice, a question she wants you all to answer centers around masturbation. She would like to know, do you remember the first time you did it, and have you ever been caught in the act. Alright folks lets hear it, I am a little scared to hear some of your answers to be truthful, of the 3 people still reading this hahaha!


In other news I want to say WELCOME BACK to one of my all time favorite pro tennis players Martina Hingis. She retired a few years ago due to injuries, but I think mental fatigue played a part as well, and she decided to make her return this year. She has made it to the final 8 at the aussie open and plays Kim Clijster's tomorrow. It should also be noted that I have had a crush on the swiss miss since her first go around on the tour, I would play mixed doubles with her ANYDAY! Thanks for the smarties Cher, Nutty and I are gonna hopefully hang this weekend and she will give them to me, if she doesn't eat them first. Nutty we gonna cruise the strip?? HA

That's all folks, have a great Tuesday. Congrats again to cher! Now that your entry has been posted, don't you think you should untie shife? Oh i got married.

11 Comments:

At 5:33 AM , Blogger frangoangolana said...

ha ha ha... i will not be the first!

 
At 10:53 AM , Blogger SuperSpyGal said...

I did it on stage in front of my whole High School once..we had teams...I came in first, everyone applauded then we had.....oh I read that wrong, you said, "masterbating?"....I thought you said master debating !!

 
At 1:28 PM , Blogger Phats said...

Bruno- Notice I didn't answer ha

Nutty- come on you can do it!

Shannon- Riiiiight!

Cupcake- Naughty!

Spy- I expected something like this from you haha :)

Nutty again- :)

 
At 6:18 PM , Blogger Mr. Shife said...

SuperSpy is funny as usual.
I remember and I didn't get caught. I wish I could be funnier but i have to hurry and finish this post so I don't get caught and it is really hard typing with one hand ............. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
sweet relief.
Where are my smokes?

 
At 9:50 PM , Blogger Design Goddess said...

So um...I'm reading this entry all about Cher's choice and then I get to the last four words. I couldn't wait until I got to the comments to see what everyone else was saying about those four little words...and to my surprise. Nothing. Nada. Zip. Zero! Well, nutty noticed, but I would hope she would.

So, Mr. Phats...there's now a Mrs. Phats??!! :)

 
At 1:55 AM , Blogger cher said...

i don't really remember what age i started. but i do remember doing it pretty young. i also have never been caught. probably heard, but never "caught"

i noticed the last 4 words too. seriously......you got married????????????

 
At 7:59 PM , Blogger Tina said...

Married??!! Congrats , really??

 
At 8:37 PM , Blogger Mike H said...

Whoa, I take a little time off blogging, I come back and now you're married!?

I'm a little choked Phats. I didn't even get a fake invitation.

 
At 12:42 AM , Blogger LBseahag said...

I rode my canopy bed pole at age 7 and broke it...

try explaining that to your mom...without knowing what to call that weird twitchy feeling down there...

 
At 9:46 PM , Blogger Tina said...

LMFAOOOOO SEAHAG!! hahahahaha

 
At 11:44 AM , Blogger Rocky (Racquel) said...

my little fins can't reach that far down...I just have to watch fish pornos for that kind of, er, stimulation...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home