Monday, January 09, 2006

So my weekend was pretty good. We had a blast at the rodeo...it was sooo much fun. Especially seeing the hot cowboys...I'm surprised I didn't lose my voice from cheering and screaming!! LoL

The rest of the weekend was pretty laid back..didn't do anything too exciting. I did end up renting a couple movies and one was Butterfly Effect...okay I know it has been out for awhile, but I finally rented it and really liked it. It was really freaky.

Well better get back to working, bleh today really sucks...just not motivated. I got this in an email and thought it was pretty neat!!! I hope you enjoy it too....
http://media.putfile.com/81waystarbursts2

5 Comments:

At 11:42 AM , Blogger cher said...

that was cool. although it would have been cooler if they were all drunk and afraid of heights.

just incase phats missed my little poem, i'm retyping it.

there once was a blogger named phats.
we loved his posts and his chats.
where has he been?
he's barely been seen.
maybe he was kidnapped by cats.

 
At 6:20 PM , Blogger Mr. Shife said...

Great poem Cher. And get back to work Nutty and quit daydreaming about those Wrangler butts.

 
At 6:44 PM , Blogger Design Goddess said...

What a cool video. I didn't realize it was a bunch of paratroopers in form. I thought it was just several chutes together to create one giant one. Very cool!

 
At 6:48 PM , Blogger SuperSpyGal said...

I've never seen that movie either... :(

Rumor has it Phats won the Mega Lottery and is on his own secluded island with lots of lovely island women who cater to his EVERY need..ahhhhhh, i'm sure he'll get tired of the island life eventually !! (he asked me to come along but he just wanted me to vacuum the beach..pfffft))..

;)

 
At 11:53 PM , Blogger cher said...

vaccuming the beach kicks ass over combing it though.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home