Random Stuff and Oh yeah I got tagged.
Hello again, I was doing my normal sweep of the blogs I read and saw that Mister Frank the Tank had tagged me d'oh! Since it's part of my oBLOGigation I am doing it, although this one is kind of hard. I will be tagging 5 people, because it's only fair and I don't want 5 years bad luck. Those of you who complained, TGP, last time, TGP, will so be getting a tag TGP! So, without further ado on with the show. The tag is five weird habits.
1.) When I get nervous or anxious I will pick the skin off my lip until it bleeds. this is a nasty habit that I really wish I could break.
2.) During the national anthem at basketball/football games when cheering, I would rock back and forth on my feet thru the entire song, drove my mom nuts! This is something I still do today.
3.) I have a habit of setting out everything I need for the next day the night before. That way I can sleep longer,
4.) I have a bad habit of itching insect bites until they bleed(I am seeing a theme here)
5.) I leave my television on when I go anywhere so I won't have to come home to a quiet house.
Here is who I tag
Spygal- you'll make these funny, now the pressure is on
Shannon- you and spy are like a set and if she gets something you probably have to get it too or you'll throw a fit
Fiona- You tagged me once, so I am tagging you, I never heard you say no tagbacks
Steph- I am interested in your weird habits that's really all I can say ha
TGP- yes you complained last time so here is your big chance!
The rest of you are spared again.
I must give spygal a public apology, you see I sent her my picture, and in turn she made a shrine to me and posted it on her blog. However some girl flipped out on her in her comments, and she feels it was one of my groupies. So, Spygal I am sorry that I am so hot that random girls on blog don't want to share me, you've seen me you don't want to share me either do you, DON'T ANSWER THAT! Next topic, I sincerely hope Batty is doing well after her big procedure if you didn't read about it check it out, she is Princess Enforcer in the links. Batty, please get well soon!! Design Goddess hope you did great on your test, or at least passed, and I want my damn penguin! Other shout outs will have to wait til next week, sorry Shannon your check bounced.
Lets see, as some of you know as part of my job I have to go to Girls High School basketball games, and boy did I get to see a doozy Tuesday night. What an incredible atmosphere it was for a mid december game, you would have thought it was tournament time. For those of you who don't know or follow sports, high school basketball in Indiana is HUGE, rent the movie Hoosiers it captures it to a T. So on Tuesday our team, the Lady Kats(ranked 5th in the state) were playing the #1 team in the state and it was a great game. Our gym seats 6000, and i'd say at least 4000 were there for this game, and boy was the crowd into it. The star for our team was playing with a fractured finger, had two fingers taped together and probably shouldn't have been playing, but she nearly led us to a victory. Down 47-43 she missed a free throw singlehandily got in the lane and tipped the ball to a teammate, only to get it back and drain a 24 footer with 20 seconds remaining to make it 47-46, sending the crowd into a wild frenzy. However the final three point attempt came up short and we lost 49-46. I admire this young lady who played with the fractured finger soo much, she has ice water running in her veins and is so damn clutch. She might be the best competitor I have ever seen play ANY sport. She is taking her game to the next level next year as she accepted a college scholarship, by the way she scored 20 in the loss.
Lets see what else can I share, hmm. I finished my Dean Koontz book I was reading, "by the light of the moon" it was good however I would have totally written a different ending. I started "Dust to Dust" by Tammy Hoag tonight, 200 pages in it's pretty good, I am having a hard time putting it down. I guess that's the sign of a good book. I have to thank my sister since she sent me a bag full of Hoag, Cornwall, Brown, and Gardener books. Can't wait to read them all!
Well, that's all I got, next post I will be showing you what I want for Christmas so you will have plenty of time to shop for it. Have a great rest of the week!
Phats


12 Comments:
ummmmmmm soooo.... yeah...
Phew! I avoided the tag. At least there's some good news this week.
I sure hope you don't want Angelina Jolie because I already ordered her for Christmas.
mike h- i was gonna tag you, but i tagged you last time
pick your lips till they bleed? at first i was all...eeeew! and then I realized i bite the skin off of mine and they end up bleeding frequently too.
Mike- I spared you, because I know you don't like them, forward killer!
Nutty- it's addicting
Shannon- now do the tag or you have 10 yrs bad luck
Cupcake- WHAT?
Shife- You're on the right track but not angelina
Steph- hehe :)
Cher- we're two of a kind
Wow...that was a lot to read and catch up with you about...
too bad me and cupcake ignored you last night on IM...it wouldve been easier to just talk to your ass...
umm, who's Mike? I'm Mike H. There's too many other 'Mike' bloggers out there to ignore the H and all of it's H-ness.
H dammit! H!
As if it's not bad enough that one of Phats' psycho stalker blogwenches is following me around, (He called them that, not me - kidding) NOW he tags me?.....geeez...LOL
P.S. Its a good thing you're not a bleeder !! ;-)
Yeah I'm like Cher...bite the skin on my lips until they bleed!!! I'm doing it right now actually.
Ok, ok, OK! I'll get you your penguin. geez!
Thanks Phats that was sweet :-)
You never pick meeeeeeeeeeeeee!! I'll be your best friend if you pick me!! hahahah...Your not really that weird honey, your just eccentric...wait, you gotta be rich to be eccentric right? ok, your weird then.LOL
I leave my tv on too...I guess I'll be weird with ya!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home