Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Phat Tuesday's!

I am sure all of you will be happy to know this is the final round of the blog tournament, so you can all jump for joy now. If you are that bored of it or don't want to do it, then don't. Here is the final match up, and the winner receives a reward, oh I bet you can't wait for that. The championship match up features Cher, who defeated Seahag in a close contest 14-12, vs. Mr. Shife who squeaked by Mike H 15-10. As a side note I counted combined votes this time IE Design Goddess voting for seacher, and Shife not voting for the second match up. You may vote as many times as you want, and for the person who suggested we vote anonymously, get bent dude! This is all in fun if anyone's feelings were hurt get over it, it's a blog. As always vote in the comments, and voting will end Monday Dec 19th at 11:59 pm The reward will be Handed out January 2nd. Thank you all for voting these last few weeks, you guys are truly great.

CHAMPIONSHIP!!

CHER

VS.


MR. SHIFE


Finally some ramblings of my own before I sign off. I have been emailing with spygal from the links, seriously she is a very cool lady, however I am going to warn you about giving her your email address. Ever since I sent her an email I was recently added to an adult sextoy fetish newsletter, and the Indiana rep is named Ms. Spygal. Hmmm! New topic for Phat Tuesday's next week, already picked out, here is a hint it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas ba da da.

Have a great Tuesday guys!

21 Comments:

At 12:51 AM , Blogger Phats said...

Hmm I vote for Mr Shife.

 
At 2:17 AM , Blogger LBseahag said...

ohhh..shit...

I vote for the rat again....

 
At 3:07 AM , Blogger wmy said...

I wasn't in on the original game but can I vote anyway??? I am gonna do it....so there!!! After extensive and I mean extensive research...the vote goes to cher!!! yeahhhh go cher go cher its your birthday...yeah yeah yeah, I have too much time on my hands, I know. hahahah

 
At 4:52 AM , Blogger frangoangolana said...

i vote for the CHER !

 
At 8:49 AM , Blogger Design Goddess said...

Man this is a tough match-up! I mean, both blogs are original, interesting, and freakin' hilarious! Where else will you see a grown man dressed as Dorothy or a giant condom-covered building?!

So, I guess I'll vote for Cher cause like I told her...I'm a follower. :)

 
At 8:50 AM , Blogger Design Goddess said...

ok...now I vote for Mr Shife.

 
At 11:43 AM , Blogger SuperSpyGal said...

~~Ever since I sent her an email I was recently added to an adult sextoy fetish newsletter, and the Indiana rep is named Ms. Spygal.~~

Ummmm....I don't hear a "THANK YOU"!!!!!!!...LOL
(nah, I have NOTHING to do with such sites)

now for my vote: (this was tough)but...


MR. SHIFE

 
At 2:11 PM , Blogger Mr. Shife said...

I vote for Cher.

 
At 2:12 PM , Blogger Mr. Shife said...

But dammit, I am pretty funny, too. So I vote for Mr. Shife.

 
At 2:12 PM , Blogger Mr. Shife said...

Well now it looks like I am an egomaniac who is full of himself so I am with LB and vote for the rat.

 
At 2:45 PM , Blogger cher said...

I think that instead of
Cher
vs
Shife

it should have said
CHER
+
SHIFE
TLF>


it's retarded how much I love that man. But I gotta vote, so I'm going to say my vote goes to Mr Shife because it will increase my chances of making out with him.

 
At 3:38 PM , Blogger Mr. Shife said...

Well I can't argue with that logic.
CHER
+
SHIFE
TLF>

 
At 4:14 PM , Blogger Phats said...

Well anyone can vote wmy! you weren't in it cuz I hadn't yet linked you sorry next time I promise.

Cher you're a nut.

Shife- so are you that's why you guys are so awesome.

Spygal you crack my shit up! you are totally one of the funniest bloggers out there.

Shannon- when I doubt flip a coin

Bruno- you need to send seahag that rat soon!

 
At 9:30 PM , Blogger Mike H said...

My vote is for Cher. Because I have voted her through this far. I hope she wins it all.

BC!

 
At 9:30 PM , Blogger wmy said...

Thanks phats, you always make me feel soooooooo special!!! hshshshsh

 
At 10:27 PM , Blogger SuperSpyGal said...

Awwww...thanks Phats !!

BTW....YOU are a troublemaker !

;)

 
At 11:49 PM , Blogger Phats said...

sure whatever you say spy. no clue what you're talking about.

WMY i try my hardest

Frank it's okeh this is the last round no more confusion and you rocked the vote haha

 
At 1:10 AM , Blogger cher said...

good choice fraqnk the hottie tank! i vote for cher too!

 
At 11:13 AM , Blogger SuperSpyGal said...

**sure whatever you say spy. no clue what you're talking about.**

Don't you use that tone with ME young man !!!!! LOL :-P

...I sent you an e-mail ya goober !!

 
At 2:53 PM , Blogger Big Mama said...

CHER CHER CHER!!!! She totally ROCKS!

 
At 3:09 PM , Blogger Design Goddess said...

Shouldn't all the votes for Cher count as at least 1.5 a piece? If not, or even if so, I vote for Cher again!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home