You write my blog today.
Alright bloggers I have writers cramp, or some kind of cramps anyway, and I have no clue what to write about. So, here is the deal I am going to ask each of my link buddies a question and you answer them for me in the comments, and in turn if you have any ?'s for me feel free to ask as well. Sorry if these ?'s are corny or dumb, but like I said I got nothing!
For those of you complaining about the blog tournamnet GET BENT! it's just a game.
WMY-- If you weren't a wonderful waitress, what would your dream job be?
Hostess-- If you won 10 million dollars in the lottery, how would you spend it. (buying gifts for Phats is an option)
Fiona-- Do you enjoy living in Idaho? If a tourist were coming to visit what are three things they should see.(sorry i don't think i'll be coming but you never know)
Mike H-- You have been hired to start a new hockey team anywhere in the world, where would you locate the team, what would be the team nickname, and you may choose from anyone in the NHL who would you take as your #1 draft pick?
Dana-- Name 5 good reasons living in Indiana is better then living anywhere else(this is a big challenge i'll be impressed if you can do it)
Shife-- If you were granted three wishes by a magic genie named Hoff, what would your three wishes be?
Cher-- Would you let someone tattoo their company name on your forehead for 1 month if it meant you got 1000$?
Shannon-- Do you have a theme song for your life, if so what is it?
Spygal-- If you could have any super power whatsoever, what power would you choose and why?
Batty-- When you were a kid what did you dream of being when you grew up?
Skii/Chad-- How did you two kids meet, was it love at first sight?
Gareth-- If you could pick any of the 50 states in the US to live in which state would you choose and why? *Canada is not one of the 50, although they think they are.
Seahag-- Where do you see yourself in 5 years? If married was I invited to the wedding?
Steph-- If you could do your life all over again, would you change anything about how you have lived it so far? Also, would you ever run for a political office?
Bruno-- Have you ever visited the US, if so where?
Avery-- Your question is like Mike H's, you have been hired as a president of a new NFL team. What city will you be located in, team nickname, and what 5 players from the NFL except for Kansas City(don't want you to have to choose from your players) would you draft for your team to get them started?
TGP-- what simpson's character do you most relate too, and why?
Design Goddess-- If you decided not to go back to school for ID what do you think you'd be doing right now?
Nutty-- Will we ever figure out exactly who Mullah is?
Have a good weekend you all, I am heading up to the region with the nut to see my friend Dirty Pop, I am sure there will be tons to blog about when I get back!


30 Comments:
Ok well my answer would be a toss up between going back to Penn or going to Indiana.
Ok well I would choose Indiana because it has the largest concentration of my blogging friends living in it ... Phats, Nutty, Deanndra and Dana and is also close too Michighan, Ohio and Penn so more friends would be within easy reach!
Ok your question: you have already posted about your dad giving you one of his kidneys which ultimately saved your life ... would you have done the same thing if the shoe was on the other foot?
Gareth- I wouldn't want to live in indiana so how about we swap haha.
Answering your question. YES! That is very easy, I would do it in a heartbeat, as long as I was a match. My family is very tight so that was a no brainer.
Nutty- OMG I am drinking an icee now
Simple answer I started at the bottom and saved you for last since we blog together :) Can't wait til the weekend
I wanted to be a TV Journalist when I was little as well as Wonder Woman lol
Cupcake, I love the rascal flatts answer but I'd only accept it if you came too! :)
As for your question I would select either Australia(because it's beauitful and warm) and Florida I love florida always have.
Steph- I was actually talking about someone else haha. I think you should run for President I would vote for you. as for your question.
The why would be for money, cuz I am a money whore! The who would probably have to be someone I knew really really really really well. It might be awkward but if we were both doing it for money, it's just a kiss right? You're not trying to tell me Super Duper Gay Josh wants to kiss me are you? haha
That should read knew well
oh my, this question is difficult, i suddenly feel so much pressure.
my first instinct would be ralph purely because of my love of him. who doesn't like the simple life of eating crayons or paste? or the sheer thrill of knowing you beat the smart kids by having original action figures still in their packages. i too enjoy puny cards. but alas, i'm smarter than him.
my second inclination would be lisa, because i'm the middle kid and was seen as being smart for a long time and sometimes overlooked. also, when lisa gets her fortune read and it shows her future with the brit and how she chooses her family over him... it's a very tgp thing to do.
those are the two closest, i'd say.
Well I have an Ad for Trojan Condoms on my forehead right now. We are involved in a messy lawsuit as we speak. (for the record.....they said NOTHING about me not being allowed to get pregnant while sporting this tatoo for them...otherwise I would have gone with my second choice, cha cha cha... Charmin)
cupcake- your job is a professional ass sucker? i'm going out on a limb here to say that you would definately prefer a sandwich to be wedged in there once in awhile hey? or do you prefer not to eat on the job?
oh hellooooo frank the tank! welcome to phat's blog! please stay awhile!!!
ok phats. My question to you is...
Are you finding it hard not falling in love with me? lol...ok, seriously....if you were a crayon...nah, never mind. let me think...*scratching head* umm ok. here it is. drum roll please....boxers or briefs?
oh, and i say you make out with frank the tank!! money or no money
In five years I hope to be a Market Manager with Expedia/Hotels.com in the Los Angeles Market...driving a brand new car...
Notice I left out the marriage part. But you can sing at my coming out party...cuz by then, I will have had it with men for good this time...
You will sing Air Supply...and me and my bull dyke girlfriend in leather and a mullet will dance.
Ok...Phats, if you found $20 on the street and got to spend it on anything frivolous, what would you buy? (I ask this, cuz you are always saying you are a cheapass)
Hahaha Phats I told you Steph would call you out on that one. Good luck with the answer bud.
If I could have sex with any man in the world it would be...oh wait, that's not my question..damn...
Ok, Superpowers??....hmmmmm, I'd have to say..The ability to fly...then I can find those damn birds that attacked me, fly over them, and shit on THIER heads !!
X-ray vision would be cool too !
Ok, here is my question for Phats...
If you could trade places with a person for one full day, who would it be???
Shan - this is just a guess, but I think it would be safe to say that Phats and Kristen make out with their mouths....but I'll let Phats answer that himself...hehehe
Oh wow. I think Canada needs more representation in the NHL. Instead of making a whole new franchise, they should just bring back the Winnipeg Jets. Move the AHL out of Winnipeg and bring back the Jets baby!
As for the #1 pick? Most definitely Sidney Crosby. There hasn't been a player like him since the Gretzky days. And he's Canadian.
That would be a freaking awesome fantasy come true!
To be the founder of the Pharmaceudical (SP?) company that comes up with the pill that kills PMS, cause lately...I gotta tell ya, that high powered rifle from the roof top thing is sounding pretty good! lol
This was a great idea...I love reading everybodies answers!
TGP- your answer is one of many reasons why I like you so much haha!
Tank- They wouldn't come within 21 pts of USC sorry bud ;)
Cher- Boxers usually, sometimes Boxer Briefs
Seahag- I would take the 20$ and put it in my bank account haha I know that's not what you're looking for. I would probably buy 20 Lotto Tickets and hope I hit.
Steph- I knew you'd give me some tough question haha. I'll think about it.
Avery- this is why you are gonna make a GREAT catch for some man. You know your sports, and you get a bonus pt for peyton manning :)
Shannon- Kristen and I are doing very very well ;) thank you for asking. Umm next 2 yrs married, next 4 with rugrats(rugrats are dogs right?)
Spygal-That's easy, Andy Roddick. One of my favorite tennis players, I would just like to have his serve for a day, but to switch places and play in the wimbledon final would be like heaven for me.
WMY- you crack me up!!
nop, i never went to the US, normaly i travel in europe, the only time i went to a country that wasn´t in my continent was Brazil and Mozambique, but i am planing to go to NY, since my mother goes there a lot.I also want to continue my art studys a NY looks like a promissing place.
sorry for the typos, me not speek english
Gosh. Ok. If you were coming to Idaho-or anyone for that matter I'd say first you'd have to visit the Sawtooth Mountains. They are so incredible. Then I'd say Coeur D' Alene cause it's gorgeous up there(though I can't spell it) and then Craters of the Moon-a vast desert waste land where NASA practices moon stuff. Actually it's not a wasteland-it's REALLY cool.
Your question: If you had to chose between being an aardvark, a lama or a manitee which would you chose to be and why?
The keys to Knight Rider, David Hasselhoff week on Wheel of Jeopardy, and the insider secrets on being a successful underwear model.
My question -- What does it really sound like when the doves cry?
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nutty your name is first on my blog under "ship of fools!" ;-)
Bruno-you speak english very well for it not being your native language. NY would be cool, good luck with that!
Fiona- I can't wait to visit those hot spots! lets see to answer your question, an aardvark, a lama or a manitee which would you chose to be and why? Totally not a Manitee because I am scared of fish and that means I'd be surrounded by them, and aardvark would be cool, but I will go with the lama, and I want my name to be dolly. Why because I would want to be put on display on US 31 in Kokomo on the lama farm for all to see me strut ;)
Shife-I figured the Hoff would play into your answer haha. As for your question I have been trying for years to get the sound of the lambs out of my head, I just can't do it. Oh wait that's Clarice in Silence of the Lambs, you said doves. I don't know what it sounds like but I will go to the Indianapolis Zoo and ask the bird expect and get back to you.
Phats - Chad and I met in Athens O - I was going to school there and he was visiting friends, whom I just happened to know. We were set up by said mutual friends. Tried The Greenery (If you've ever been to Athens, you know what the Greenery is - AWWW Yeah!!!) left, when to Taco Bell, and then sat on the Courthouse steps until our drunk ass buddies stumbled upon us. I should add that our first 3 years together was a total LDR -- we spoke more on the phone then we saw each other. Even now, we'll page each other on the phone in our house and talk that way... lazy? Nahh... just in love!!!!
OK -- My question for you, Phats -- Shouldn't the Running back really known as the three-quarter back, since it's missing (Fullback, halfback, quarter back -where's the 3/4 back? And what about the half backs, technically, aren't they known as 1/4 backs, since there are 2 of them, and half of half is one quarter?
This is perplexing me currently!
I'd be asking everyone "you want fries with that?" or "you wanna biggie size that?" while living in my parents' basement and driving a Ford Festiva. Might be missing a tooth or two and have a mullet.
Good thing I chose school eh?
And I'm DONE WITH MY PROJECT!!! And Holly survived! (now THAT'S the amazing part)
Still have to do our presentation on Monday and then turn in my ET lab notebook on Tues. After that, just an exam to fail and then I'm officially on break! Woo hoo!!!!
Could you repeat the question~`
Frank- No problem I actually like the Hokies(as long as they don't play my Boilers) Did you go to the USC/UCLA game?
Skii- that is so sweet, you two are my inspiration. I have to admit I am dumb I didn't get your question at first hahaha then i was like D'oh! Funny, very funny.
Dana- Aww I am almost teared up at #5. I love all the simpsons episodes but a few do stand out. one would totally be the Ralph Wiggum*I choo choo choooose you, valentine episode. So many great lines come out of that. I like Itchy and Scratchy World too. So those two rank way up there for me.
Design- I am soooo glad you're back and got your project done, without having to hire the mob!
Josh- Your ? is Do i know you :) Thanks for stopping by please feel free to keep coming by, I like having new people visit.
Can do I saw your comments around so I thought your site might prove interesting. It is and thanks JW
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home