HAIL PURDUE
posted by Phats @ 1:18 PM 11 Comments
Phats, sorry man but I don't get this. Is it supposed to be Indiana Purdue or something?!?!
Ok ok Nutty calm down, hehe.
Nutty I feel the same way ... when I exercise, hahahahaha.
Hey take your blog spat somewhere else! :)
not if i win it first!! LOL!
Gareth, don't play stupid. Phats stole your pot'o'gold didn't he?Poor Gareth, what's a Leprechaun without his pot'o'gold? A sad Leprechaun. That's what.
There is a lot of P in that bucket.
Who is Rosey Palmer?
I think it's Phats' new gold "bling"...i can imagine him wearing the huge "P" around his neck and strutting around !!
My Tuesday is complete now...but where is Humpback Harry?
Shannon those aren't voices in your head, it's your kids calling you....sheesh, you always do that !
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
11 Comments:
Phats, sorry man but I don't get this. Is it supposed to be Indiana Purdue or something?!?!
Ok ok Nutty calm down, hehe.
Nutty I feel the same way ... when I exercise, hahahahaha.
Hey take your blog spat somewhere else! :)
not if i win it first!! LOL!
Gareth, don't play stupid. Phats stole your pot'o'gold didn't he?
Poor Gareth, what's a Leprechaun without his pot'o'gold? A sad Leprechaun. That's what.
There is a lot of P in that bucket.
Who is Rosey Palmer?
I think it's Phats' new gold "bling"...i can imagine him wearing the huge "P" around his neck and strutting around !!
My Tuesday is complete now...but where is Humpback Harry?
Shannon those aren't voices in your head, it's your kids calling you....sheesh, you always do that !
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home