HAIL PURDUE
posted by Anonymous @ 10:16 AM 5 Comments
I'm on a 5,000 mg FUKITOL IV drip !!
I just bought the liquid version of the pill. It comes in 40 oz. sizes.
I don't need any of that, I'm high on life as it is, hahahaha.
just take a line of Gareth. you'll be flying for days!
does it come in extra-super-maximum strength?! cause I sure could use that!I think I'll have to use that pic as a decoration in studio...seems kinda fitting at this point in time!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
5 Comments:
I'm on a 5,000 mg FUKITOL IV drip !!
I just bought the liquid version of the pill. It comes in 40 oz. sizes.
I don't need any of that, I'm high on life as it is, hahahaha.
just take a line of Gareth. you'll be flying for days!
does it come in extra-super-maximum strength?! cause I sure could use that!
I think I'll have to use that pic as a decoration in studio...seems kinda fitting at this point in time!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home