My Weekend....
I had an overall good weekend until my incident occurred on Saturday afternoon!! LoL.
Friday night I went and saw that movie The Fog...do do do! I really enjoyed it except for the VERY ending. And I sat there confused. Oh well. But it was worth going to and I jumped a lot during it. LoL.
So Saturday a co-worker and I drove down to Brown County Indiana which is about an hour or so away. I have lived here in Indiana for ohh a very long time now and I have never been to Brown County. There in the town are little shops and it is just a nice town. So as we were getting ready to leave, I was just standing gawking around and then it happened....I the klutz stepped wrong and twisted my ankle and landed on my knee!! LoL boy o boy. So at first it didn't hurt and I thought I would be okay....so we still ended up driving around Brown County State Park and I got some amazing pictures!! http://www.flickr.com/photos/nutterbutter/sets/1191273/ And my ankle was starting to throb and hurt....but I still had to stop and hobble up the stairs at a winery I saw on the drive down. LoL. So basically I spent all evening elevating and icing my ankle in hopes it would get better.
This morning I wake up and I got out of bed and my stupid ankle still was a pain to walk on. So I went to an urgent care center here by me. They took x-rays and all that good stuff. I was lucky and just sprained it and now I have to wear an air cast for 4 weeks =( Which just by wearing that today, it feels a lot better. Hopefully my ankle is good to go b/c on the 5th I have a 4 mile walk to do!! So I better baby it this week and next. So today I basically slept a lot and rested.
Well I thought I would give a quick update and yes by the way, Purdue lost this weekend =( Sorry Phats. And sorry for you all that have to put up with me again this week!!!


10 Comments:
Oh, I am so sorry to hear of your mishap...
if you can, get every male you know to assist you...milk it...
and you saw the fog...
I hope you heal quick!!!
I hope your ankle heals quickly. By the sounds of it it is already well on the road to recovery, yay for it!
And we don't mind having you post for another week, no worries.
Nutty, Phats is going to owe you big time for carrying the blog. Hope you feel better.
You should totally milk this with Mike, tell him you need a naughty nurse to take care of your "boo boo" hahaha :) that'd be great!
And Phats, the answer to your question on Design Goddess's blog is almost 400.
Sorry to hear about your ankle. But you're lucky you got an aircast! Every time I've ever sprained my ankle, I only got an ace bandage and that was it! :(
You know, I think you're doing a fine job with this blog. Was there someone else helping you with it?? I can't quite remember?! :)
hey, phats...sorry to hear about Purdue...poor pistol pete....
Awwww....Sorry to hear about your ankle, but I have an idea.....since Phats is not holding up his end of the blog because of his strike, I think it's only fair that he wait on you hand and foot (pun intended)..sounds fair to me !! LOL
for those of us not in the know can you tell us how you and phats know each other? perhaps write a festive and joyous summary of how all this came to be.
and yes... use men... mhmm...
I think people are on a need to know basis here, as most of you know I am a very private person and I think certain information doesn't need to be put out there. Nutty might disagree so it's up to her!
DAMN SHIFE! That's a lot! btw Steak N Shake has GREAT vanilla cokes :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home