LOLOLOLOL my sides are so sore now! That was hilarious. Funniest thing I have seen for ages. If you have any more of those Nutty your fans need to see them, haha.
LMAOOO...those were GOOD !!..with all these reality type shows, I'm so afraid to go to the mall without being featured on the following weeks line-up, most likely I'd be doing something entirely stupid !!!
6 Comments:
nice! That's why I never volunteer for hypnosis...who knows what they'll make you do!
I think I'd be too skeptical though, so I don't think it'd work on me!
LOLOLOLOL my sides are so sore now! That was hilarious. Funniest thing I have seen for ages.
If you have any more of those Nutty your fans need to see them, haha.
LMAOOO...those were GOOD !!..with all these reality type shows, I'm so afraid to go to the mall without being featured on the following weeks line-up, most likely I'd be doing something entirely stupid !!!
and now i'm happy....
Nutty!
That was AWESOME!! you rock.
best post yet
that was damn funny...i think that last lady secretly wanted to attach a brick to her friend's foot...
classic!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home