Monday, November 14, 2005

Oh what a feeling.......

I am in love



9 Comments:

At 4:44 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

That's magic dude! She's seems like a really awesome woman. I'll tidy my castle up now for the wedding hahaha :-)

 
At 4:59 PM , Blogger Mr. Shife said...

Sweet Jesus, another one bites the dust.
Good for you Phats. It is a pretty awesome feeling.

 
At 9:05 PM , Blogger SuperSpyGal said...

Good for you Phats!!....I'm happy for you !! :-)

 
At 3:49 AM , Blogger Mike H said...

Blah, I hate* you Phats.

*This is just my own post breakup sentiment. In reality I'm actually happy that you're in love. Good for you. Blah for me.

 
At 12:38 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

awwwwwwwwwwww

 
At 1:50 PM , Blogger cher said...

I love that you are so happy!! She is a very lucky lady.

 
At 5:59 PM , Blogger cher said...

also, it's sad to me that she doesn't get to read these sweet things you say about her to everyone. you should tell her about your blog.

 
At 12:33 AM , Blogger LBseahag said...

Love Sucks...unless money or drugs are involved...

Kate Moss had it all...dumb bitch...

 
At 12:34 AM , Blogger LBseahag said...

I better get an invite to the wedding or I will scream...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home