Friday, November 11, 2005

BTFU Friday


Finally after breaking the losing streak we have two games left and we should win both. Saturday is Illinois, and they are bad, so if we lose this one you might wanna call nutty and put her on suicide watch. This is the last home game, however I will be making the trip next weekend to Bloomington for the Old Oaken Bucket game where the boilers will kick some hoosier ASS. I am sad that football season is over, for two reasons one this was not the season we expected, and two there is absolutely NOTHING better then college football. Espcially when it comes to atmosphere. So, GO BOILERS KILL ILLINI Saturday. :)

I got to chat with a new friend today, you know her as Cher, if you don't I invite you to take a look at her blog. She is in the links section. Seriously this lady is very very cool, and I am glad she and I have become friends. Her husband Rob is going to work on my car too. So, thanks for talking with my Cher, I look forward to many more chats, and yes I am truly laughing out loud when I talk with you because you are THAT funny!

All I got for you tonight, oh yeah HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHANNON!! I hope you won big.

Prediction time
Purdue 42
Illinois 17

REMEMBER TO

PS thanks to seahag for the help :)

12 Comments:

At 12:06 AM , Blogger LBseahag said...

you make me so happy to be your blogger buddy....and friend...

whenever i am breathing, count on me boilering up...

 
At 12:25 AM , Blogger Phats said...

Seahag- you're awesome but you already knew that!

Steph- Legend has it that Purdue traveled to play Wabash college in the early 1800's and after beating them 44-0 the crawfordsville paper said "wabash defeated by burly boiler makers" it stuck. It is technically a locomotive. We still to this day have the biggest mascot in all of college athletics, with the Boilermaker Special. A mini locomotive that travels to all away games. Hope that helps :)

 
At 12:27 AM , Blogger Mr. Shife said...

Phats, I am going to Vandal Up this weekend. Good luck to your Boilers, they should crush Illinois.

 
At 12:28 AM , Blogger Phats said...

WOOHOO GO VANDALS! I will so be rooting for them Mr Shife!

 
At 12:43 AM , Blogger SuperSpyGal said...

I'll celebrate at the bar this weekend "Boiler up and keep em comin !!"

 
At 1:48 AM , Blogger cher said...

ok, so we have a couple chats and now i'm YOUR Cher?...and i quote... "thanks for talking with my Cher" you're thanking people for talking to me now? i know i said i was worried in the beggining that people wouldn't read my blog, but really, there was no need to send out the pity party.

I predict Purdue 53 and Illinois going home with their tail between their legs wondering who that crazy fan in the bleachers was.

 
At 9:33 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

umm you gonna change the link on your blog dear -- delete bat add this one.

 
At 11:28 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

HAHAHAHA Cher I was thinking the same thing when I read that part, lol. I think maybe Rob might have one or two things to say about that, haha.
Nice pics Phats, I think I saw them before somewhere but my memory isn't what it used to be lol.
GOOOOOOOOO BOILERS!!!

 
At 2:25 AM , Blogger Phats said...

Spy- Drink one for me! there is a Boilermaker Drink

Cher- you ROCK and you know that you are now a BOILER FAN for life, as well as rob!

Princess- It's changed dear

Nutty- LETS PARTY saturday!!

Gareth- Stop trying to start shit, Rob and I are friends, he said so himself geesh!

Shannon- Nice did you roll em? 21, hold em, or slot jockey?

REMEMBER TO BTFU SAT!
PURDUE VS illinois Noon kick!

GO BOILERS!

 
At 5:31 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Oh yes the Boilers rule, oh yes they do! GOOOOOO BOILERSSSSSSS.

 
At 1:06 PM , Blogger Mr. Shife said...

Phats, I haven't been on strike as I posted new blogs all last week. I usually post M-F, and take the weekends off to recharge the hamsters. And thanks for the Vandal support, but we lost 41-38. Game-tying FG sailed just left with 8 seconds to go. Two in a row for your Boilers, you are on a roll. Close out the season by thumping the Hoosiers.

 
At 1:22 PM , Blogger Phats said...

Oh man that sucks! I tell I would rather lose bad, then lose close then you can't play the what if games. I will keep rooting for them though!

Hopefully we will KILL iu and keep the bucket

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home