Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Hello Bloggers!

So it's been awhile since I posted something. Work has been driving me nuts lately. I can't wait for December to be over with so I can get some down time at work.

As you all have read from Phat's post, we had a blast in The Region this past weekend. If you haven't looked at my pictures, you better
http://www.flickr.com/photos/nutterbutter/sets/1511655/. I had so much fun in Chicago and I'm such a loser since I've never been before and it is only 2 hours away. I think one of the best parts of the trip was the dude flipping Jenn off. I was watching him wave his hands every which way and then his middle finger goes up. My mouth opens and I laugh so loud at the idiot, he probably heard me through the window. On a sad note, my card game is still MIA and the reward is still available (a White Castle crave case) for anyone who finds it.

Well I better get back to work!! I'll leave you with this video clip I got in an email. I actually busted out laughing at work!!
http://media.putfile.com/bud4

13 Comments:

At 1:48 PM , Blogger SuperSpyGal said...

I really loved Chicago too, but it looked sooooo cold there....brrrr
Great pics !! :)

I think Phats is actually a famous movie star that mingles with us little people now and then....maybe he's Kirk Cameron from Growing Pains !! ?? LOL

 
At 2:17 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Yayyy Nutty's back. Nice to see you back, Phats was getting really boring there :-P. A change of scene will be good hahaha :)
Oh and I looked at your Chicago pics a couple of days ago, niceeeee. What is a Castle crave case???

 
At 2:18 PM , Blogger cher said...

i think phats is actually a figment of our imagination and doesn't really exist.

great photos!! if you take pictures of panhandlers, email them to me and i'll post them on panhandlers gone wild

that video clip was priceless!!!!!!!

 
At 3:18 PM , Blogger Phats said...

Aww come on now! I offered my picture to you spygal, but I was afraid with your photoshop expertise of what you might do to me ACK! Kirk Cameron? hmmm not him.

Cher funny! very funny, you're one of the few that have seen the picture. I think we saw a few panhandlers but I could never take a picture of them, that is mean.

Nutty I am glad you posted that clip it's awesome!

 
At 5:00 PM , Blogger Design Goddess said...

man that clip was hilarious!

 
At 5:10 PM , Blogger wmy said...

I am a loser too...I live pretty close to Chicago and I haven't been either!!!

 
At 5:12 PM , Blogger wmy said...

Phats- I promise to keep your secret forever and ever...they will never break me!! Whoever they are!

 
At 6:31 PM , Blogger cher said...

it's MEAN??? IT'S MEAN??? shut the hell up you pansy. beggin for my hard earned money is mean.

 
At 9:18 PM , Blogger SuperSpyGal said...

I told you Phats, I would NEVER use your pic... If you let me see you, I will give you a dollar !!

*gee, I haven't said that since I was 11 years old and I was playing doctor with Timmy Clarke down the street*

 
At 11:52 PM , Blogger Phats said...

Alright I might be persuaded to give you my picture spygal, MAYBE! However I am NOT I repeat AM NOT posting it on the blog, so it will have to be emailed. I have an idea but we'll wait and see if i choose to send it or not ;)

 
At 11:53 PM , Blogger Phats said...

oh yeah I want a dollar

 
At 9:07 AM , Blogger SuperSpyGal said...

Phats I know you won't post your pic you silly man, if you decide to send it to me, you can e-mail it to me. I would NEVER use your pic or post it in any way...however; I can't promise you that I won't devote a shrine to you and pay homage every night before I go to bed !! ;-)

*waving a dollar* - and I won't even make you dance for it ! :-P

 
At 2:24 PM , Blogger Carly said...

that's an awesome commercial!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home