Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Phat Tuesday's!

Alright kids we're getting down to the nitty gritty in the blog tournament as four blogs advanced to the final four tonight! Once again thank you all for voting, and congrats to the winners and to the losers sorry bout ya! We had a first in the blog tournament tonight as there was a tie between Mr. Shife, and Princess Enforcer at 12 votes apiece. Now, had Seahag followed the rules and voted for just one or the other this wouldn't have happened, so please vote for just ONE person this week. To break the tie I used two tie breaker procedures, the first was a simple best of 3 coin toss. Batty was Heads and Shife was tails and Shife won 2-1. To be fair I did a second tie breaker procedure, by asking a friend of mine to guess a number between 1-10. Before he guessed I assigned Batty 2, and Shife 7, the number was 5. So, shife won both tiebreakers and hence advanced good match up you two! On to the FINAL FOUR!! Oh yeah, I thought of some possibilities of a prize for the winner, hopefully whoeve wins will enjoy it. Make sure you vote in the comments, and as always you may vote more than one time. If you are afraid of upsetting someone simply vote 2 times and pick the opposite of what you chose the first time DUH! Spygal, do you still hate me :(

FINAL FOUR

CHER vs Seahag

Mike H. vs Mr Shife
GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!

Other notes: this is a very stressful week for me, for a couple of reasons. A.) Doc appt 1 is tuesday, B.) doc appt 2 is Thurs which is my one year down at IU med center, and C.) doc appt 2 stresses me out to no end, because they have capabilities to keep me. I don't feel anything is wrong but you never know, just keep me in your thoughts all week please, I would appreciate it.
Thanks.

28 Comments:

At 12:32 AM , Blogger Phats said...

Boy this is tough even for me :)

I vote for
Seahag
Mr Shife.

 
At 1:14 AM , Blogger LBseahag said...

Damn you..this is like putting up Tinkerbell and Snow White...

But fuck it, i mean business...i play to win, motherfuckers!

So i vote for Brunomon's dead rat
and Shife...

But wait...i just barely started talking to Mike H...if i send him a letter, and he responds back, will he send me some anthrax?
and if i was to vote for myself, cher would send me some laced Aero bars with arsenic?
Dammmit...

I better go get my bubble suit...

 
At 1:22 AM , Blogger LBseahag said...

And hey, sweets...
Her is a special Haiku I wrote for you:

A little angel
On your shoulder to hold tight
Squeezing fear away...

 
At 1:22 AM , Blogger Phats said...

Aww how can I yell at you for voting wrong when you're so nice like that :) You rock Seahag!!

 
At 1:30 AM , Blogger LBseahag said...

no, you rock...thats why i keep you around, you little bugger!

 
At 4:30 AM , Blogger frangoangolana said...

Sehag is soooo cool, i'l send her a dead rat by mail.
and i vote also mike h, because he as a cute drawing, likes star wars and Mr Shife blog wasn't online.

Sehag
Mike H

 
At 9:16 AM , Blogger Phats said...

Alright appt 1 is done, I am getting ready to head to work, but checking comments and see we have a disgruntle goat among the ranks. Look, if you truly get upset over a BLOG contest then I say to you get a life man. This is something that is fun, not life threatening so if you have a problem don't vote. If you choose to vote anonymously that's fine, but I am not going to make people vote anonymously. Just FYI Steph only had people vote that way for her tiebreaker.

 
At 10:43 AM , Blogger MRae said...

Oh see now this is tough. Can there be a four-way tie??!

LBSeahag (I flipped a coin ladies)
MrShife

 
At 10:50 AM , Blogger SuperSpyGal said...

Awwwwww Phats, shucks, I don't hate you...hell, I luv ya man !!! LOL...
you will be in my thoughts and prayers, please let us know how everything goes !!

....I honestly think the VOTERS feel bad (me included) because I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings, I truly have a deep respect for everyone that I blog with !! and I enjoy reading everyone's blogs !!.
besides no one should feel bad, hell I was voted out the first damn round and you don't see ME GETTING ALL RILED UP ABOUT IT !! YOU DON'T SEE ME SCREAMIN AND FEELING BITTER DO YOU??!!!...DO YOU??!!..WELL, SOMEONE ANSWER ME, DAMMIT !!!!
:)
now without further ado..i cast my vote.....

Seahag
MrShife

 
At 12:08 PM , Blogger Mike H said...

Oh my goodness! I made it to the final four? NCAA style! Sweet.

I don't think I can make it past this though. Mr. Shife is just way too popular. His blog is where all the cool kids hang out.

My vote is for Cher and myself.
BC!

 
At 1:43 PM , Blogger Carly said...

Cher and MikeH.
Only because I haven't had the chance to check out the other contestants' blogs. Nothing personal.
(Valley pride!)

 
At 2:32 PM , Blogger Mr. Shife said...

I equally adore Cher and LB so I am going to take the vote I would give myself and give one vote to Cher and one vote to LB.
And positive thoughts to you Phats when you go to the doc.
And before I forget, you do not like the Tar Heels? Those are my boys, I have been a fan ever since Jordan went to school there.

 
At 4:22 PM , Blogger Phats said...

Thanks for all the well wishes everyone :) you are all great.

Spygal- You should have won funniest on steph's contest, I give you a special award for making the funniest comments.

Mr Shife- I am really nervous to tell you I don't care for the Heels much, I really hope you still like me now! haha. I was glad to see their ladies POUND UConn though. That was awesome.

Frank- Vote for the blog you prefer to read is all. I know we need to talk slow to you Hokie Grads ;) haha! JK

 
At 4:46 PM , Blogger SuperSpyGal said...

Yayyyyyy, I won something again...even though it was secondary and a pity prize, but....hell.....I'm not above that !! hehehe ;-)

 
At 5:19 PM , Blogger Mr. Shife said...

I still think you are one cool dude.

 
At 1:24 AM , Blogger cher said...

ok. i'm gonna keep it real. of course i want to vote for myself because i want to win something in my life... ever. i also was hoping to get to the next round in the hopes that if i made it there i could possibly make out with Mr.Shife, but even I know this is just a fantasy of mine and I'm not even really worthy of that. Mel continues to blow my mind with her sharp wit and non stop blogging action. and I'm so sorry mike, because i love your blog, i really do, you are super...and you're from BC...but lets face it. i'm no LBSeahag, and you, no matter how hard i squint, are no Mr.Shife.

So, I'm going to have to go with my heart on this one.

I vote Mel and Mr Shife...and if they get to make out, can i at least watch?????????????????/

 
At 1:58 AM , Blogger Mike H said...

Hey Cher, no worries. I know that I'm no match for the awesomeness that is Mr. Shife.
And the only reason that I keep voting for you is because of the letter writing thing. It's hard to abandon favorites.

I hold no grudge against those who don't vote for me. I'm incapable of grudges.

 
At 5:20 PM , Blogger Design Goddess said...

Gee...don't know if I should vote since I didn't even get the chance to vote for myself in the previous one. :`(

BUT! If I HAD to vote, I guess I would vote :
Chag (Cher and Seahag)
Mr. Shife - He truly is the best thing since individually wrapped cheese slices.

 
At 9:37 PM , Blogger that girl possessed said...

cher and mike h
cher and mike h
cher and mike h
cher and mike h
cher and mike h
!!!!!!!!!!!!

rocking the walnut grove, maple ridge and victoria like it's going outta style.

oh, and i owe you a hug phats.

 
At 1:04 PM , Blogger cher said...

screw it.....
cher and shife forever...

 
At 1:05 PM , Blogger cher said...

yup that's right. i'm voting again.
if there is even a remote chance i get to make out with him, i'll do it.
cher
shife

 
At 1:05 PM , Blogger cher said...

cher and shife

 
At 1:06 PM , Blogger cher said...

cher and shife

 
At 1:06 PM , Blogger cher said...

cher and shife

 
At 4:26 PM , Blogger Phats said...

Cher shhh stop telling the reward I haven't cleared it with Mr Shife yet or more importantly mrs shife

 
At 1:50 AM , Blogger cher said...

cher and shife....TLF!!!

 
At 4:16 PM , Blogger Mr. Shife said...

Yes I am going to have to run this by Mrs. Shife.

 
At 10:34 PM , Blogger SuperSpyGal said...

Seahag and Shife for President !!

isn't that what we're voting for??..oh hell, it's been so long I forgot... ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home