The Snow Is Coming, The Snow Is Coming!!!
Indiana is under a "Heavy Snow Warning". It is supposed to start snowing sometime this afternoon until early this morning!! YEAH!!!! I'm a dork I love snow. I hate the idiots who can't drive in it, but I love it. I love walking out in the mornings and it is sooo quiet but the interstate is right there. I love the snow in the trees. But I hate yellow snow. Anyway, they are saying 2-4 inches!! woohoo!!!!


9 Comments:
2-4 inches? That's nothing! We're supposed to get 4-6 inches!
And I hate to say it, but I'm not as excited to see it as you are. I'm more like Phats...the warmer the better!
But I do agree that people don't know how to drive in it. Some like to go 90mph still and others like to go 9mph when 20-30mph would suffice.
Ugh...is it spring yet??
I love Calvin and Hobbes. I miss them. They were my smile in the funnies everyday.
LMAO ... "It is supposed to start snowing sometime this afternoon until early this morning!!" ... does Indiana's weather go backwards or something?! :D
it's funny to me how I've never met anyone who admits they can't drive in the snow! lol!
Be safe out there you guys. Especailly you phats on your hour drive to your dr's appointment.
Aha! Another snow lover!
I love snow too. I just wish it came to my area more often.
Hey Phats I hope your hospital appt is going/went ok today! :)
Phats?...makes sure you post about your appt. we're all wondering and keeping you in our thoughts !
I'd have to say we didn't get the amount of snow predicted. I think we did probably get about 3-4 inches, but that's only going by what was in the driveway. Had to rev up the old snowblower today!
I love snow...when its 1500 miles away from where i happen to be...
nutty, you crack me up...i picture you doing snow angels in the parking lot of your work!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home