Wednesday, January 04, 2006

MISSING

MISSING
Dutch Blitz Card Game

Last seen December 2, 2005 in Schererville, Indiana. After a sore loser lost, we were locked out of the house and once we regained access to the house, the game was no where in sight.

If anyone has ANY information, please contact Nuttyblonde. Or if you have played this game, let me know!!! It rocks.

6 Comments:

At 1:15 PM , Blogger Phats said...

I feel so bad it's missing :( I still believe ryan either threw it away or has it. He and his family are probably playing it as I type this haha!

 
At 7:15 PM , Blogger Mr. Shife said...

I have never heard of this game and as far as I know it has not shown up in Idaho but I will keep an eye out for it.

 
At 8:29 PM , Blogger SuperSpyGal said...

Haven't seen it in NY either..we did however have some missing Dutch tourists who were blitzed.. *shrug*
I will look for the game while I look for those tourist..maybe they have your game??? ;)

 
At 10:11 AM , Blogger Design Goddess said...

Sorry...not in Ohio either. :( Hope you find it! Kinda reminds me of what Skii and I did to our friend's Phase 10 game! She found it when she moved...about a year later!

 
At 1:36 AM , Blogger LBseahag said...

Missing: Phats

 
At 2:32 PM , Blogger cher said...

i played this years ago. i remember it was loud but fun

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home