Thursday, December 22, 2005

Jingle All The Way!!

I can't believe Christmas is almost here!!! I'm done with all my shopping and feel so good. Today I'm leaving for Missouri. I'll be back next week. I can't wait to see my family, especially my grandparents!!!

Work has been super busy and I'm so glad December is almost over with. I'm tired of patients asking if they can have their surgery done in December. I laughed at this one and told her December is over basically, where were you the entire year??? People, I sware.

This week we had our little office pitch-in and gift exchange. I was sooooo excited when I opened my present from my secret santa. She remember me mentioning I needed the Lisa Simpson ornament to complete my Simpson Family for my Christmas tree. I screamed with delight when I opened my gift to see her!!! My family is complete!!

Well bloggers....have a happy and safe Christmas!! (sorry if I offended you with the word Christmas)!!

6 Comments:

At 8:24 AM , Blogger that girl possessed said...

oh nutty mcnutnut, have a good christmas!!! mike h and i will think of you and phats.

 
At 8:41 AM , Blogger Design Goddess said...

Have a great Christmas Nutty! or is that have a Nutty Christmas?! :)

You realize those patients just now realize that they have to use their insurance before the end of the year, and assume they can just get any and all surgeries done in about a week! We get that a lot too where I work!

Have a safe trip!

 
At 11:05 AM , Blogger cher said...

ok, well first of all, I'd like to thank my biggest fan and supporter.....ME! Yes, that's right, I relentlessly voted for myself and won. If you took out all the times I voted, you KNOW this contest would have been so tough because it would have been between MrShife and Mel. So, really, I did you all a favor by stacking the cards in my favor!

So...on to the topic. My first and most obvious choice was going to be "The top ten reasons why Cher and MrShife should make out" but then I realized that this was probably only interesting to me, so I had to come up with something else. Although, I have to say...I would be very interested in that list!

Ok, so the topic for the first 2006 Phat Tuesday is going to be (drum roll please!)
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
"Your favorite Summer activity"
I'm cold. I'm ALWAYS cold. In the Summer, I'm rarely warm, just not as cold. What kinds of things do you enjoy doing when the whether is beautiful and you have time to kill?

And, to give you my favorite 5 christmas movies would take too long right now and I only have a second more because we are leaving for the day really soon and I am already keeping people late. But I will say my favorite movie is ELF. We watched it again last night and I think it is so funny. Will's face in this movie as he plays that innocent elf just cracks me up!

And favorite song is Silent Night.

Seriously, thanks everone who did vote for me and Mr.Shife, I'll see YOU in my dreams!

 
At 11:36 AM , Blogger SuperSpyGal said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS NUTTY !! STAY SAFE AND ENJOY !!!

BTW ~ Cher cracks me up !! LOL

 
At 12:57 PM , Blogger Phats said...

Merry Christmas my buddy nutty!! Have fun in Missouri, I wish you had your game to take with you, DAMN YOU RYAN!

 
At 10:17 PM , Blogger wmy said...

Happy holidays to youuuuu..Until we meeetttt againnn...wait, we've never actually met...well, Merry Christmas anyway! HoHoHoHOHOHOHO

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home