Sunday, January 01, 2006

My New Year's Eve Experience

It was pretty good until I was in the bathroom kneeling in front of the toilet. Yeah.

So let's see....I've been sick. Sinus related. My head has been completely congested and I have been suffering from a runny nose. This has been going on since Thursday. Friday I was allllll excited to be a loser and stay on the couch with a movie and my all-time favorite cure-all Vick's vapor rub and my Vick's vaporizer =) BUT my friend Deb kept insisting I go with her and her friend to some country bumpkin club on the south side. So I get ready and head over to her house in the pouring rain...bleh. So we get to this club....pretty fun...hot cowboy guys all around. I only bought one drink that night out of the 8 beers I had. Now after that night Deb is insisting we learn country line dancing..umm okay.

Then Saturday night woohoo...after sleeping all day with Vick I showered and picked up my friend Chrissy and her brother to head to a party. I think I had toooooooooo much vodka. I was feeling really good after the new year and continued drinking...lol along with something else I wish I refrained from. I ended up in the bathroom drenched in sweat and well throwing up. So after that incident I was ready to go for some more!! lol So overall I guess I had a pretty good time. Today I stayed home and my old roommate stopped by and we watched a couple movies and man-bashed. This guy she had been seeing said to her last night "I don't think this is working" and left. What an ass doing that on New Year's Eve!!

Tomorrow I'm off work...so nice...I'm still trying to get rid of this stupid cold. Well time to go back and relax with Vick =)

I hope everyone had a great new years eve and can't wait to read about them!!!

9 Comments:

At 1:44 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Was it Stables that you went to? Lol. If so, been there. :-P

 
At 1:26 PM , Blogger cher said...

you just described perfectly why i don't miss drinking right now at all!

happy new years to you too!

 
At 3:32 PM , Blogger wmy said...

All hail the porcelain god!!! LOL...Hope your feeling better, and you remember this feeling the next time you want to tie one on...yeah right huh??? hahahahaha

 
At 4:17 PM , Blogger LBseahag said...

poor you, nutty...

hope you are doing better...
and hi, phats!!!

 
At 4:50 PM , Blogger Design Goddess said...

Vicks and Vodka never mix! ha ha!

Sounds like a New Years I'm glad I didn't have! :) Hope you're feeling better!!!

 
At 6:11 AM , Blogger frangoangolana said...

uuuuu, hope you are better, happy new year!!!!

 
At 11:21 AM , Blogger SuperSpyGal said...

Nothing worse than feeling the cold tile floor while you're heaving over the potty....I feel for ya !!

Tell Phats, "hellooooooooo"...

BTW, maybe you two can each have separate fonts because while I'm reading the posts, sometimes I think it may be Phats, then I read something like this...."So we get to this club....pretty fun...hot cowboy guys all around"....and I get REALLY freaked out !!...then I'm relieved when I see your name at the bottom... ;)

 
At 11:22 AM , Blogger SuperSpyGal said...

P.S. ......Not that there's anything wrong with that !

 
At 11:41 PM , Blogger Lana said...

What a way to ring in the New Year

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home