Friday, January 06, 2006

It's That Damned Old Rodeo


Okay..I'm REALLY excited. Tonight some friends and I are going to the rodeo at Conseco Fieldhouse (yeah that is where the Pacers play). We're mainly just going to see the hot cowboys in tight jeans.

This summer my friend Deb & I went to the State Fair to watch some bullriding...and ever since I've been hooked. It is soo exciting!!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

11 Comments:

At 2:33 PM , Blogger cher said...

cowboys are hot.

 
At 3:07 PM , Blogger Phats said...

You're nuts have fun!

 
At 4:15 PM , Blogger Mr. Shife said...

Watch out for the Copenhagen spit. Have a good time.

 
At 6:42 PM , Blogger SuperSpyGal said...

Yeeeeeeee hawwwwww....giddyup!!

 
At 12:42 AM , Blogger Skiingred said...

I love the way cowboys wear dem jeans... ooohh! I bet they can get out of them faster than 8 seconds, if you know what I mean!

 
At 1:38 AM , Blogger wmy said...

aaahhhhh mannnn...I wanna go toooooo!!LOL Have fun Nutty, and rope yourself one of those cowboys so you can cum back and tell us all about it k???

 
At 3:36 PM , Blogger LBseahag said...

That's a bunch of bull!

 
At 5:57 PM , Blogger Design Goddess said...

So did you wrangle a rodeo rider of your very own??

 
At 10:24 PM , Blogger j merlino said...

Brings back memories of the Old "Silver Spurs" Rodeo in Kissimmee/St. Cloud, FL.

Naturally, I managed the Subway closest to the Rodeo grounds, and those cowboys and their fans had a very unique way of trashing our dining room.

 
At 1:33 AM , Blogger cher said...

there once was a blogger named phats.
we loved his posts and his chats.
where has he been?
he's barely been seen.
maybe he was kidnapped by cats.

 
At 7:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dont know ladies. Im marrying a cowboy bull rider & they are a lot to handle! Half the year they are gone, they are almost always too broke to take you to dinner & most of them are full of Bull. haha get it? Anyway, if I didnt find the greatest one in the world I would keep on with my old saying "Be Bull Rider Smart!"

Either way have fun! Nice post.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home