Friday, January 13, 2006

Oh what a night......

Ahhh yes I am in such a good mood I thought why not blog? So here I am blogging even though I really had no intentions of doing so. So, one might ask why so happy Phats? Well the Purdue womens basketball team won a HUGE, I mean GIGANTIC, I mean ENORMOUS, I mean yeah you get the picture, game tonight. They went to Minnesota and beat the Gophers 60-56 in OT. Why is this such a big win, well going into tonight's game Purdue and Minny were the only two teams left that were undefeated in Big Ten play with Purdue at 4-0 and Minny at 3-0. Also it's a big game because at the beginning of the year there were 4 favorites to win the big ten and they were Ohio State, Michigan State, Minnesota, and Purdue and the Boilers now own wins over both Minny and OSU!! I was on the edge of my freakin' seat during the second half of this game, which is all I got to see because I had to work. It was a physical game that kept going back and forth, and finally Aya Traore stepped up big time and hit pretty much the game winner, to which I went nuts over. Way to go ladies way to lift BOILER NATION in an otherwise drab sports year. I won't even start on the mens team. Another reason this was a huge win was because it was AT the barn(what minny calls their gym) and Purdue hasn't fared so well there as of late, and believe me we have taken some good teams there and got it handed to us. So way to go ladies, finished a three game road trip 3-0!

Now to answer a few questions, where was I and what not, even though it's not really any of your business? Well, the cliff notes version, I am busy. Not just oh I have stuff to do busy, super busy. I am transitioning right now from one sport and getting ready to start another. One season won't even be over and the other will be starting and it becomes incredibly hectic. Girls tennis season starts pretty much a month from now, and more girls are realizing hey I need to get off my duff and work. So, more private lessons are being scheduled at the center to which yours truly has to work. I also was avoiding blogging because I was a little irritated over a situation and I felt had I blogged right after it I might have said something inappropriate and this way that doesn't happen although it still irritates me. Also, I got worried that my favorite blogger, my blog hero, Mr Shife might be on life support since he said "you are sucking my will to live" in the comments of nutty's last post, so hopefully he is A okeh! I would feel really bad if he weren't. and then the worlds only "hoff" fan would be dead and it'd be all my fault!

Alright I am off to Chicago for the weekend for a high school girls basketball road trip. Oh shit I haven't even packed d'oh! See ya on the flip side kids. OH YEA

BTFU BABY!!!

9 Comments:

At 5:49 PM , Blogger SuperSpyGal said...

First of all, sports sports, blah blah, scroll scroll..

Secondly....it IS my business where you go and what you do on a daily basis..did you not read the contract....It clearly states, "Phats will inform SpyGal of his whereabouts at ALL times.....you need to read the fine print.....geez !
:)

 
At 6:22 PM , Blogger Mr. Shife said...

I am doing OK Phats. It was touch and go for awhile especially since the Hoff is getting a divorce, but your kind words and encouragements helped me get through. Thanks for everything. You are the wind beneath my wings.

 
At 3:33 PM , Blogger LBseahag said...

the dead awakes...

how ya been, phats???

 
At 11:03 PM , Blogger Phats said...

Spygal you should know where I was I was with you the whole time. OOPS!! I wasn't suppose to let that out was I?

Shife glad you're are doing good my friend! I would have felt horrible guilt had something happened.

Seahag-Tired, busy, and cranky :)

 
At 2:47 AM , Blogger wmy said...

I am soooooooo happy your team won!! siss boom bah..goooooo sports!! LOL

 
At 11:15 AM , Blogger SuperSpyGal said...

"Spygal you should know where I was I was with you the whole time"

"Seahag-Tired, busy, and cranky :)"


Well, what can I say??..(patting myself on my back)...although I dont know why you'd be cranky..awwwww you must miss me !!!

:)

 
At 5:53 PM , Blogger Tina said...

Hi ya Phats & Nutty! Congrats

 
At 12:40 AM , Blogger Laura said...

The Barn is so much more than just a gym. Go Gophers!!! (except in stated loss to Purdue in NCAAWB - I apparently forgot to cheer for them in the game against Purdue)

 
At 11:33 PM , Blogger josh williams said...

Jane tagged me and I thinkg I am suppposed to tag 5 others who I know somehow or another. The questions are 5 Things Other People Find Weird About Me
1: I put hot sauce on my daddy parts
2: I groom myself with my tounge
3: I have high self esteem
4: I do not think I am weird
5: All my friends are weird so how would they be able to gauge if I was weird, everyone else I wont fucking talk to!
With this I tag:
1:Roscoe
2:Mom! I blogged the toilet.
3.Dragon for Hire
4.Bill the apostle
5:Phats

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home