So I hope everyone had a great weekend! I had a pretty busy weekend. I saw that movie When a Stranger Calls about the girl babysitting and the calls are coming from INSIDE the house!!! YIKES. I really wasn't planning on seeing this moving, but my friend talked me into it. I did enjoy it and several times I had my coat over my face!!
Then Saturday and Sunday I spent a lot of time with Roxie just hanging out. She is doing really good for only 10 weeks old. Still trying to get that potty training under control, but for the most part, she does pretty good.
I'm a loser and only watched the first part of the Superbowl last night...and I didn't even watch the half time show. I went to bed around 9:30pm..I didn't even find out who won until I came to work and got on the net. The game was fixed anyway, sorry Steeler fans. I was kind of neutral on this since my boys the Colts didn't go =(
Then Saturday and Sunday I spent a lot of time with Roxie just hanging out. She is doing really good for only 10 weeks old. Still trying to get that potty training under control, but for the most part, she does pretty good.
I'm a loser and only watched the first part of the Superbowl last night...and I didn't even watch the half time show. I went to bed around 9:30pm..I didn't even find out who won until I came to work and got on the net. The game was fixed anyway, sorry Steeler fans. I was kind of neutral on this since my boys the Colts didn't go =(


3 Comments:
That movie is a remake, I didn't think you liked Scary Movies?
You didn't miss much with the game. It was kind of lame and so were the commercials. Keep up the good work with Roxie.
where there a bung of pre-teens in the audience screaming and being annoying?
back in the day, there was a cool movie called "are you in the house alone?" that was scary...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home