Thursday, February 09, 2006

My Day

So my day is moving pretty slow. Can't wait to get out of here!!

I almost caught the microwave at work on fire popping popcorn! Yikes....among other things I guess I can be a fire hazard.

Tonight I'm going to catch that movie Last Holiday http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1808750393/info It is at the cheap seats...thought I would go and check it out. How much does it cost to see a new release movie where you guys are from? Here in Indianapolis normally ranges around 9 bucks!! uggg

Roxie is doing pretty good. Last night she started going to the door and whimpering and pawing at it when she needs to go out. So proud of her. Now just still working on the biting issue. Just play biting, but it is getting annoying!! Any suggestions?

8 Comments:

At 2:56 PM , Blogger Phats said...

Way to set the hospital on fire nutty! haha!

A muzzle? haha JK

 
At 4:07 PM , Blogger Mr. Shife said...

Using a spray bottle with water helps too. Whenver she does something bad just spray her in the face with water.
I think new movies cost about $8 here.
And what the heck was on your popcorn, gasoline?

 
At 5:03 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I've trained many dogs. I always tried a couple pieces of rolled up newspaper. When she play-bites, slap her (gently) on the nose and tell her no. Give that a good week or two to set in. If that doesn't work, I actually tried a muzzle on my last dog. When he would start the biting thing (he would bite the newspaper too, so we knew that wasn't going to work), I got the muzzle out and he would have to wear it for 10 minutes. After awhile, just the sight of the muzzle made him stop. And then pretty soon he just quit biting altogether.

Dana? Bite her back? Eww...think of all that fur in your mouth!

 
At 6:40 PM , Blogger Phats said...

Bite her back?! WHAT haha that's crazy, does it work dana?

I have heard of the water in the face shife.

 
At 6:51 PM , Blogger Rocky (Racquel) said...

I hate to admit this, but muse-in-trainings suggestion works. I know, because that is how I trained my puppy. Tasted gross for me, but worked like a charm!!

 
At 6:53 PM , Blogger Rocky (Racquel) said...

and you bite her lightly on the ear, you guys, it's not like you take a chunk out of her flank!! haaha

the movies in Chicago are $9.25 at the Loew's.

 
At 7:47 PM , Blogger Design Goddess said...

well let's see...the last time I was at a movie I think it cost $4.00.

 
At 9:40 PM , Blogger The Future said...

let out a sharp high pitched yell like another dog would, and she will eventually get the idea, if not every time she does it hold her mouth and give her a firm no

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home