Katina's Korner
So I hope everyone has had a good week so far. I'm so glad it is Friday and I'll be able to sleep in tomorrow. This stupid DST is dumb. Usually there is SOME sun at 6am so I can get out of bed...but NOOOO...I've been late every day this week! Sucks. Lost was a pretty good episode Wednesday. What is up with that Libby chick?!!?! WEIRD...and Shife, we are lucky we're getting another new episode next Wednesday also!!! woohoo.
So this weekend not much going on. I have a wedding to go to tomorrow and the rest is up in the air. I'm going to take it pretty easy this weekend, since last weekend was well pretty busy and I had too many to drink. Friday night celebrated my friend's bday...and this bowling alley had Blue Moon on draft...I'm there. So I had several of those. Then Saturday night had a bachelorette party to go too..so had a few there plus some shots. So hopefully the pictures I post below work.
Everyone have a GREAT weekend!!
okay the pics didn't work...stupid rock you site. =)


10 Comments:
Hey Katina when you going to explain to all our friends the story of your name and ben :)
haha Hi there Icecold, my friend "Katina" aka Nutty wrote this post we share the blog.
Btw I think your blog is awesome!
That whole scene at the end of Lost with Libby being in the looney bin as well really screwed me up. I have no idea what is going on with that show now.
Too bad you couldn't get those pics to post. I always like seeing some party pics. Have a great weekend Katina, you too Phats.
And tell Roxie hello as well.
Ok, I'm confused! I missed the last part of LOST, so now I'M lost! Last I saw was Hurley and the blonde (I call her Annie b/c that was her crazy psycho character on Guiding Light) were standing on top of the precipice and he was taking a step backward and then.....it stopped. :( Can anyone fill me in here?
I like weddings, they R soo much fun!
:)
I'm sorry to hear about the wedding. They can be dismal affairs. Grown-up people should know better.
Hey you, Mr. Lowell,
Stop ruining peoples weddings.
Just because it's illegal for you to wed doesn't mean you have to ruin it for the rest of us.
I hear bachelorette parties are wilder than bachelor ones.
Have a great weekend.
Katina? This is all very confusing to me. One day you just up and changed your name, and that freaks me out a little.
Help a poor Canadian out with an explanation one day... please?
PS - I love LOST, but they seem to have forgotten all about poor Michael and Walt.
I agree mike her next post should be an explanation, even though I know. haha
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home