Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Hmm I am not sure what to say

Alright someone on the comments(shannon) who will remain nameless(shannon) was sort of hinting(shannon) that I kind of needed to update(shannon) because prom was surely over(shannon) hmm I wonder who that could have been(shannon)! I do have to say be patient, I am running out of time to blog. Our tennis season is winding down and I seem to be incredibly busy, where does the time go anyway??

Lets see after a quick tour of blogland lately I see there is tons going on with all of you. I see that Design Goddess finished her tough project, and I must say a big CONGRATS to her, and I am very happy that her project is over and done with. Mr Shife stopped blogging and that still makes me sad, his was totally one of my favorite blogs, but I totally understand why we all get "blogged" down from time to time. I just hope he makes the rounds every now and then so we can still see he is alive. Shannon is moving, or has moved and that is exciting to see, Congrats Shannon. Spygal is back one minute gone the next, back the next minute and then gone again. I tell ya that girl can't make up her mind, well she is a woman. Uhh Starbender and I had an amazing time at the prom, some comets were rocked lets just say that and leave it there. Tina, is too sexy for her well nevermind that's an inside joke. Finally added someone to the dawgpound links, that being Ask Morris. Some of you might have been to his site, I love his brutal honesty so he is added :) You know I really miss Seahag, I hope she comes back SOON! I enjoy getting to know all of your thru your blogs keep up the good work! I have been doing this blog for almost a year now and only ran across one person that irritated me, which is amazing considering I get irritated easily! She was just too much drama! haha.

Like I said our tennis season is winding down FAST. We only have like 5 more matches left then sectionals it's hard to believe. I think the teams that phoenix coached were a lot better then mine haha :) Anyway Wednesday is our last home match, and it's Senior night. We are doing a big cookout for after the match, and the underclassmen and myself got the girls balloons, with carnations as well as a goodie bag to go with it. I also kept with my tradition of writing each Senior girl a letter, basically thanking them for the dedication and what not. I have a big group of Seniors this year, with 11, and 6 of them play varsity. Last year Senior night was very hard, I really enjoyed working with that group of kids, and really missed them this year when we started. I am not sure if that will be the case with this group, only time will tell. We haven't won many matches this year which is disappointed, but I finally settled on a line up YAY me! It's hard to compete with the best softball team in the state, so most girls want to play softball. They win state titles, we win well nothing, but we have fun doing it!

So, American Idol was on tonight and to tell you the truth I wasn't really impressed with anyone tonight including my girl Paris. Although, that didn't stop me from voting for her, as well as Chris 7x so I could keep my deal with Hippo. Lets see they sang two songs, and the first song was awful by 4/5 only Chris was good, then for the second set of songs, all of them improved and Chris got worse. I thought Chris was awful, and I know it's his genre to scream, but this is a SINGING competition, not a screaming competition. I had to turn my volume down. My favorite performance of the night was Katharine's second song, that was AWESOME loved it. I think the bottom two will be Elliot, and Paris. Unfortunately I think that it will be Paris' time to go. I don't like Elliot(sorry shannon) I think it's because he looks funny when he sings, maybe if he put a bag on his face he'd be better. Or possibly I am distracted by his elf ears, and snaggletooth?? who knows? I wouldn't mind seeing Taylor go either. He looked like he was having a seizure tonight, and sounded worse.

Alright just random ramblings here then I am done. The other day I was going home from the center and I couldn't get my favorite radio station WWKI to come in at all. I was like WTF is going on. I never did find out, until tonight. They had this like HUGE fire, and were off the air. They are finally back to being on 24/7 they are broadcasting out of trailers. They are said to be back up and in their studio by July! That's just crazy. Sorry, no hints to my big surprise summer secret, I am not even sure if and when it will materialize. I think it will though, actually pretty sure :) Nutty and I's 10 yr reunion is in two weeks, and I am such a bad person I didn't even send the RSVP back, but they knew I wasn't going! I think I sprained my big toe, it hurts like a mother. Alright that's all I got.

Phats
PS 130 days away from Purdue Football!!! :)
BOILER UP TOOT TOOT!

16 Comments:

At 1:08 AM , Blogger LBseahag said...

I miss you Mr. Koko-blow!!!

 
At 1:11 AM , Blogger starbender said...

First on the scene!
Hey Phats~ Thanks 4 prom! It was movin & shakin! hehee!

Idol, Idol, Idol. I feel so left out. :"( I don't watch it!

Brings a whole new meaning 2 'IDOL CHATTER'

Good 2 C ya up & bloggin'

8]

 
At 6:11 AM , Blogger Big Pissy said...

You've been busy! :)

I totally agree with you about Idol's performances last night....boring!

although I DO like Elliot.

I don't think he'll win, though....

not commercial enough.

 
At 6:31 AM , Blogger Bathroom Hippo said...


It didn't appear to me that Chris was screaming. Paris was the one screaming.

Lets both hope that Katharine loses.

 
At 8:03 AM , Blogger Linda said...

Paris needs to go. I really enjoyed Katharine's second song. I am huge Chris fan but did not enjoy his second song. It was to loud. See ya later Phats :)

 
At 11:55 AM , Blogger Sonya said...

Can't wait to hear about the 10 year reunion. You are going, aren't you?

 
At 12:13 PM , Blogger Mike H said...

Hey!

Guess when my birthday is!

Boiler up, I guess.

 
At 1:03 PM , Blogger Phats said...

Seahag- You know Nuttina and I miss you greatly!! thanks for the comment :)

Star- You need to tune into Idol, come on everybody's doing it!

Pissy- I love that name! I like elliot, he just is annoying to watch sing. I think the competition is chris' to lose.

Hippo- Paris' second song was very good! Even Simon liked it. Chris was screaming haha rewatch buddy. I like Kat sorry

Nuttina- YES I remember brian haha!! Tammy is fine, she was doing Country Cafe today anyway.

Shannon- you're very good fan for voting your ass off, but I got in 30 for Paris ;) haha JK And you didn't pressure me just held a gun to my head and said start typing, but I won't tell, oops just did

Beading- Oh no!! I liked you, but you dawged my Paris!!! I loved Kat's second song that was awesome

Sonya- HELL NO I WON'T GO! hahaha I am not going to my reunion, neither is Nuttina. Not a fan

Mike H- May 8th?! WOOHOO! what do i win? And HELL YA BOILER UP!!!!!

 
At 8:20 PM , Blogger Design Goddess said...

Thanks for the congrats. Now I just have to find the motivation to do my presentation..... :(

 
At 2:36 PM , Blogger SuperSpyGal said...

I'm here !! ......yes it's ME !! (the sound of one hand clapping)..buncha smartass's...

Why don't you have a contest to guess what the summer surprise is...I seem to be on a contest roll lately...I'm feelin lucky !!

Sorry bout Paris....but she had to go...Her speaking voice is like nails on a chalkboard *shiver*

P.S...Phats' missed me !!

 
At 4:11 PM , Blogger jay lassiter said...

prom pics?

 
At 1:43 AM , Blogger Phats said...

DG- you'll do great, knock em dead kid!

Icecold- HAHA no I will not :) Go USA Though although we suck in mens soccer. I just can't fathom a sport that can actually end in a 0-0 tie

Spygal- Good idea about the contest, might get some interesting answers. I am glad you're back, you're funny, and the blogworld needs more humor. It was not her time, it was elliot's but so be it. I did miss you ;)

Jay- HAHA No prom pics, I don't like to post my pic, I sent it to Spygal and immediately after she took a blog vacation so she must have thought I was FUGLY! :)

 
At 1:21 AM , Blogger Tina said...

I'm too sexaayy in Seattle babaaay :P hehe still gone - check ya on Monday!

p.s. I missed AI :( and I miss ya! ;)

 
At 8:07 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

 
At 8:20 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

 
At 4:02 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home