Prom Night
Hey Kids
I wasn't sure if we were going to get a post from my coauthor Nuttina or not, but I am posting so if you were going too, sorry Nuttina :) So, I basically have all day off today because it's a half day for PROM. Yep that's right a half day for a dance. No practices, nothing it's great, so I get to enjoy this beautiful weather and weekend. By the way Starbender is my prom date, and she is wearing something stunning, maybe I will take some pictures. I am so a shoe in to win Prom King with her as my date!
Alright so, I am going to put my American Idol faith in a hippo, and accept his deal to vote for Chris 7 times to guarentee my favorite Paris is safe. I have no clue how he can guarentee this, shoot maybe he's Ryan Seacrest! Don't screw me over hippo, or I will find you and bring my tranquilizer gun. It's really getting down to business on Idol with only 5 hopefuls left, being Paris, Katharine, Chris, Taylor, and Elliot. Pickler finally bit the dust thank god, she was just awful these last two weeks. I am glad she is gone because now I like everyone who is left, with Taylor being my least favorite. The thing that bugs me about Chris is when he does his style it's like he is screaming, and when he sings I don't think he is that strong oh well. If Paris doesn't win I hope it's Kat. By the way did anyone notice that when they showed Kellie's clips at the end of the show Wed, it wasn't Daniel Powter singing "bad day" the song that plays over the clip?
I am getting pissed off with my cable internet provider. They have been doing upgrades and what not and last night I couldn't open pretty much any browsers, or chat devices. Somehow I figured how to log onto explorer, but I am not quite sure how. I have to check my email at nights for coaching updates and what not, and it was very frustrating. This morning I checked to see if it was working again, and now my chats work, and my browsers all work but explorer! DAMN YOU INSIGHT!
Can you believe it's almost summer?? Speaking of summer there might be some big news concerning yours truly on the summer horizon, NO it's not an engagement I will end that spectulation now. This year has just flown right by it's unbelievable. This spring has been pretty nice here lately, even though it started out so cold. I'll take it this way, even though it's hard to practice in the cold, I prefer our matches nice and warm. Man we were suppose play this team on Wednesday night, and it was about 5:30 and they STILL weren't here yet, and I was starting to get pissed. So anyway I called our AD and he had no clue never does, and was like let me check my messages. About 20 mins later he came waddling out to tell me that they thought the match was at their place and that is why they weren't here D'oh! So they came over last night, and about 20 mins before they got here my 1 Singles player tells me she can't stay because she is getting her hair dyed for prom. See she has a yellow dress and doesn't want her dark roots to show. OH MY GOD, I had to really hold it in, I almost went postal. This is the 2nd match she has missed, and she is going to miss two more for a band trip, this is the type of dedication to the game I get to work with. We would have won last night had she been here, because everyone would have been in the normal positions. Oh well, and I hated the coach of the team we played last night he is a royal prick, and thinks he is God's gift. Some our parents actually witnessed him flirting with his girls, nice right?
Alright that's really all I got. It's nice to see Spygal back in the blogger mix, how many days you back for this time spy? It's not nice to tease :) seriously though glad you're back, hope you feel better. Oh yeah Shannon has become my favorite between the two of you, might be because she is taking me to Jamaica though?? who knows. OH yeah quick update, I talked to Cher, she said she misses everyone and hopes to be back in the mix soon, she, hubby and two rugrats are all doing great.
Have a Phat-tastic Weekend.
Hey Mike H when is your birthday again?


19 Comments:
Have funtastic weekend Phats! :)
I was happy to see Spy back too. I was begining to round up the scent hounds to hunt her down. lol
Hey ya Phats - where ya been - need to chat!! :p So, whats tha big news, do I know already??
And Chris doesn't just scream - he's a rocker! You didn't hear the smoothness on the slower songs....ooooh jus melts me...ok I'll stop and pick up the tongue! ha
Have a Rockin Weekend Phats!!
Hey Hoosier.
I am from Evansville. I guess that makes us both Hoosiers.
Well, I'm soooooo glad there wasn't alot of sports jibberish on this post.....whew..
So Shannon is your new favorite now??....well, FINE !
It's not as if you were in IM's with her and told her that you actually missed me or anything, rightttttttttttttt???..*big smile*
awwwwwwwwwwwww
oooops, I think I said too much !!
Have a great weekend and we await the big summer news....just don't tell us you're having a sex change because that would be kinda awkward after all we shared these past months...
:-P
C'mon Baby,
Let's Rock the Comet!
:]
you didnt win yet - you gotta keep coming back :)
a. WHAT'S THE SECRET!!?? WE'RE DYING TO KNOW!!
b. Still on the American Idol thing? I just don't get it. *shaking head*
c. I got you a really tacky looking magnetic keychain with the word YOSEMITE superimposed in rhinestones over a neon silouette of the Half Dome as a souvenier from my vacation. ;-)
d. You, darling Phats, have been tagged. Please stop by the Shark Tank (Saturday's post) for the 4-1-1.
Have a nice weekend! :-)
Icecold- you crack me up kid.
Beading- thank you :)
Tina- We chatted today, and no you don't already know, nobody does but Nuttina
Jay- I prefer being called a Boilermaker :) I see you were smart and got out.
Spy- I did miss you and was worried about you, but then I heard you scream and kick and what not in my basement and remembered to feed you ;) Oh wait I better not say that I take it back, Shannon already thinks I am in love with you BAH!
Shannon- when do we leave? I pack lite i promise
STar- Best prom date ever! :) thanks
Ames- I really really want to win!! :) I love fraggle rock
Rocky- American Idol is the #1 show on TV for a reason you know? You have to wait like everyone else for the secret. When do i get my magnet? TAGGED OH CRAP!
Can we see pics?
Hey Phats, when's YOUR birthday?
You hoser
You get half a day off for Prom?? What the hell I pay taxes to school and they let you off for that!! If I am paying taxes for a dance you better at least get some and thats all their is to it!
Be careful not to get your date prego! That happens quite a lot on prom night!
wow 1/2 day for prom? Ours was on Saturday so no such luck for us. Prom wasn't all that great for me though. Kinda creepy when my date said to me at our 11yr reunion "you'z my prom date, weren'tcha?" Ugh how I regret that! (good thing he's married) And my mom never liked the fact that I put a pic of me and Skii from prom in our souvenier picture frame. She said " it looks like you went to the prom with her!" To which I replied, "so???"
And not coming to a match just b/c you have to get your hair dyed? I don't think any of my coaches would have put up with that...#1 player or not. Well, ok if it was THE #1 player, they might, but for me, I'd be off the team.
So your big news....is it bigger than a bread box???
Well it's sure nice to catch up on what you have been up to! Starbender would be a wonderful date 4 sure! :)
I laughed at the roots showing hair color thing lol.
BTW I love the music you have on here, you have good taste!
phats you are weird.
I once had half of my #1 doubles team quit a match because she needed to escort her boyfriend in a male pagent thing at school. Can you imagine that?
She was 18, and a young adult - so I let her make her own decision, and she defaulted and made it to the stupid event.
Instead of punishing her myself, the entire team shunned her for the rest of the year. That was punishment enough.
Oh yea! My comment made it. When I tried to post it I got the message "blogger timed out" so I thought it didn't go. Which is good that it did b/c I really didn't want to have to remember what I wrote! I don't have that long of a memory!
I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»
Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home