The good, the bad, and the ugly.
Lets start with the ugly, the Purdue defense! They couldn't stop a jr high team tonight let alone an on fire Brady Quinn. The bad, the final score, a loss and it wasn't pretty folks. Finally the good, it's official Kristen and I are dating, I am back in the game ding! I can honestly tell you this is the first time I have left Ross Ade Stadium after a loss with a smile on my face. Usually when we lose I am pissed, and Nutty can verify this, but tonight all was well. So, as a whole the game was bad but I got the girl so I am happy. Gareth, your Irish won this round, but there is always next year buddy. I completely forgot what player you told me to keep track of D'oh! When I saw the leprechaun I thought of you though haha. Hey Mr. Shife way to go Idaho, nice big win over the aggies of Utah State! Maybe it's your lucky weekend and Az will win Sunday.
I just want to let everyone know that I will NOT tolerate slandering someone's character. Whether it be me, Nutty, or one of my blog buddies it will stop, and I have taken steps already as I have deleted some comments. I have no problems with joking around, but attacking someone's character or what not over and over gets old. So you're all warned! That being said I am glad I have gotten to know most of you by reading your highly entertaining blogs. It's funny when I started to blog I thought the only people reading it would be Nutty, and my friend Jenn in Schererville. Now, Nutty is a coauthor, and I am so lucky for that her entry's rock big comet, and I don't think Jenn even reads it anymore, but I have met all of you wonderful people! I feel like I have made some new friends thru this which is cool, Design you were my first link so I guess you stole my "blog virginity" ding!
Seahag I am so glad you listened to "I'm moving on" by Rascal Flatts, and LIKED it at that! I will make you a rascal flatts fan yet. I feel like if I had a theme song, "I'm moving on" would be it. If you download anymore of their songs i'd go with "god bless the broken road" another sad one but a good one. Those are probably my two favorites, although "Melt" is right up there as well. I am sure Design could suggest some as well, I believe she is a Flatts fan too, extra points for her. Prayin' for Daylight is a good fast one, and their first big hit.
I have to work an open house tomorrow, for another job I am starting, as a teaching tennis pro. Busy, busy, busy however I like it that way. Kristen and I are going to dinner after the open house, fun times! Alright that's all I got for you tonight.
Anyone else find Tony Danza a tad over the top?


21 Comments:
Too bad about the game, but hey there is always next week, but to be honest after watching the way thay played tonight, it may be 3 in a row. Glad that you are out there in dating land again, don't rush things.
I'm really REALLY happy about you and Kristen. Good luck buddy.
I am happy that the Irish won but I am even happier for you guys!
I'm back on the Boilers side now, DING!
I just found the score, hahahahaha.
It was a big spread - 49-28.
The homework paid off, hehe.
Talk to you later bud.
HATE tony danza with the passion of no other. Oh god, I can't even look at him. AGHHHHH
And, I LOVE Rascal Flatts. My iPod is loaded. My rendition of "I Melt" is pretty frightening when I am all alone. Ha ha. I LOVE that song, but I can't sing. (I have heart though... ;-) )
(doing the ending scene from An Officer and a Gentlemen - *clapping* - Kristen carrying Phats out of the football stadium)...Way to go Phats...Way to GOOOOOO !!! ;-)
I think if you peel off Tony Danza's face you'll find Richard Simmons under there !
Guess the game was bittersweet then, eh? I'm happy for you and Kristen!
And I consider you my first as well! The only people who read/commented on my blog was Skii, Chad and Skii's mom until that fateful night when you happened upon my blog! I'll never forget that special moment! ;)
Rascal Flatts ROCKS! I've loved them from the beginning. They just have a great sound and I have yet to hear a bad song from them. "Love you out loud" is a great one too Seahag!
PS: Tony Danza = Creepy!
I so want to be donkey punched by Tony Danza...
I think he sooooo delicious....
Everyone was jealous of Alyssa Milano growing up...I was jealous of Angela!!!
Who is causing drama? Supergirl and I will put them away forever in Arkham Asylum.
No one messes with Phats
I don't understand this hatred of Tony Danza! But then, I haven't seen his recent show at all, so I really only have Who's the Boss as my frame of reference.
He was good on Craig Kilborn a few years back.
One word - Extravadanza!
ohh... I step out for a week and miss so much drama - I'm curious about the blog...
ugh football posts -- blah blah lmao
Oh great idea Shan. I'll bring something!
DING DING party at Phat's House
Everyone's invited!
HEY!
take your flirting to his blog GEESH! unless that is you want to flirt with Phats!
Shannon when do we get your IM name? haha
Shannon it will be exactly the same except the twister board will be bigger, if you know what I mean, wink wink.
Thanks Phats. The Vandals finally did it and with the big win by the Cardinals I am thinking the end of the world might be near. But I have a feeling the pain and agony will return soon enough.
Good luck with your new relationship.
Tony Danza is an ass clown.
*PERK*....party at Phats' house???...wait a second..last time I was there he gave me a red vest and told me to park cars !!
dropping in to see if anyone is still carrying on about tony danza....
Supergal you crack me up!
No no if you read thru the archives you'll quickly see my car is falling apart on me :( I don't even have a radio anymore. And Gareth Drives a RAZZ HAHAHA!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home