Sunday, September 18, 2005

The Lake


So this weekend I went up to Donnell Lake in Michigan. About a 3 hour drive north from Indianapolis. So all day Friday it rained till about 3 or so and finally cleared up for the rest of the weekend. We didn't do much except hang out and relax. We went on a couple boat rides and "nature walks" but no swimming since the water was a little bit chilly. Friday night went ended up at some pub in the local town. It's great seeing how the civilians are around those parts. I think I had too much to drink that night because I remember enjoying the country music from the juke box. Here are some more pictures of the lake...not too exciting.. http://www.flickr.com/photos/nutterbutter/sets/971963/

Saturday night Mike M called me from Arizona while he was at the Purdue/Arizona game. He was completely drunk!! LoL His drunk calls are the best...makes me laugh.

I just got home a little bit ago, so I'm going to do some laundry and probably take a nap. I'm dreading going back to work tomorrow.

4 Comments:

At 5:13 PM , Blogger Phats said...

I am not surprised he called you drunk, are you gonna get the guts and ask him what he wants out of this?!

Sounds like you had fun welcome back!

 
At 6:14 PM , Blogger Skiingred said...

Drunk Dialing rocks! (well, if you are sober enough later to remember it!)

Cool pics!

 
At 10:00 PM , Blogger LBseahag said...

Pretty lake...too bad it rained...isnt it time for snow up there?

I love getting drunk, then the next morning checking my dialed calls on my cell...
Amazing, i can remember the # of some dude i dated 6 months ago when i am drunk, but cant remember his name, sober!

Drunk Dialing is only okay if sex occurs.

 
At 3:08 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Nice pics C. Worth waiting for.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home