Masturbation, first loves, and oh yeah the Boilers WIN!!
I want to take a moment and remember all the lives that were lost on that horrific day in 2001, to all families who lost loved ones on 9.11 our hearts and prayers truly go out to you on this the anniversary, God Bless
Well, I am back from a day sitting out in the 90 degree weather and I am fried! Sitting outside in the heat like that is draining, and I am very tired so I decided not to go out tonight. So, Purdue WON YIPPEE!! The final score was 49-24 my opinion it was really 42-17 because the last two TD's were scored on the second teams. It was a lot closer then people expected, and we need to pick it up a bit for next week. However being the son of a former football coach it was pretty much what I expected, a typical first game of the season. We were so blessed last year when we throttled Syracuse, so to some this was a let down. Kirsch(the quarterback) actually played pretty well, he had some drops which isn't his fault, and the new option worked fairly well. The big thing was the penalties. Kirsch connected on a 47 yard pass play that was called back for off freaking sides that pissed me off. Keller the Tightend had some great catches today. Defense needs to work on their pass defense before next week, but only allowed 23 some yards rushing so hard to be too critical. So it was a good game I think, good to get it out of the way and move on to Arizona. I still say there is nothing better then college football, the atmosphere today was incredible for AKRON! 64,000+ in attendance and the student section was rocking as usual. I got to talk to some of the cheerleaders, none of them were there when I was but I still know some of them thru camps and going to the bowls etc, as well as coach elvis that guy just plain rocks! I love the all american marching band, they always make the games that much more fun, and today was HS band day. The best part, 2 rows below my seats the Purdue womens tennis team was sitting, and they have some cute girls on their tennis team let me tell you. So, all in all a good day, and the boilers win! Sorry Nuts, didn't see Mike M. I did hear that someone named Mike from Indy was arrested though? Anyone see the IU score, they BARELY beat a D2 team that has practiced like 3x having to score with like 40 secs to go to win, they are gonna suck. It will be fun kicking their ass again.
Off to another topic, there is this commercial on the radio that cracks my shit up everytime I hear it. In fact when Dirty Pop(jenn) and I would hear it we would crank the radio and sing it so loud. Well, I was cleaning my house the other day and had the radio on and heard it for the first time in like 2 months and I started laughing hysterically. This commercial is for this place called White's Meat Market they sell great steaks! Anyway the commercial goes like this:
"You just can't beat the best meat, the best meat in town *you hear a crack of a whip* White's meat market" Now I have no idea if these people meant to have that mastubation innuendo, but it cracks me up everytime I hear it. Hmm maybe I am just plain immature? Who knows.
So, I am one of those weird people who truly believe you never fall out of love with your first love. You know you will always love them, however it might be buried deep down, but you will always love them because they were your first love. My first love has turned into a wench, and I want to forget about her. I had done a good job of it until recently, oh dios mio she can still bother me! I fell for this girl when I was a junior in high school, nutty can confirm this, and we were off and on for so many years. It's really quite funny we use to write each other letters and them give them to each other during passing periods at school, I know I know sappy, but I saved them d'oh yes even more sappy! So, anyway to make a long story short this girl broke my heart into 1 million tiny pieces, and I wasn't sure I would ever be able to put them back again. Again Nutty can confirm this as well. She basically dropped me, and then was married 5 months later and pregnant 2 months after that. I had done a good job forgetting all about her but, she sends me emails, pictures, of her "happy" family, am I wrong here or is that a cold hearted bitch move? I thought the emails would stop when I wrote her back and told her I was surprised her baby was born without pointy horns, a tail, and a pitchfork, but she thought I was joking. So I am thinking it might be time to use my email blocker button, what do you think?
A few little ramblings before I sign off for the night. Gareth you should know you were already in the phatsdawg pound buddy, but if you need verification, you just got it. Infact everyone on our links list is a member of the pound baby, whether you like it or not. Hmm lets see, I think that Steph should run for President, now that would be the most wild white house EVER, and America would probably grow in leaps and bounds, steph rocks big comet baby(btw that's the highest compliment one can get from me) I was a little disturbed that Design Goddess, and Skii went against my boilers, but since they are from Ohio, and work in Akron I guess they are off the hook for this week :) Oh Oh Oh before I forget, everyone knows I love my TV shows, well I have a new one, Reunion. Did anyone watch this kickass show?! I watch the OC, and it comes on after it so I gave it a look. If nothing else watch for the great 80's music they play throughout the show. That's all I got for you kids. Keep voting for Pete please, I will umm pay you, ya that's the ticket, for every vote! Nutty I can't believe you missed Big Brother D'OH!!!
PS Seahag, you must forgive Gareth! I am sure he is sorry for whatever he did.
PSS Simpsons new season starts Sunday WOOHOO!!


11 Comments:
Cara we should have gone to the tipton pork festival, they had Little Texas in concert last night FOR FREE!
Does Rascal Flatts sing the White Meat Market theme song, or just crap the whips?
Wow hold the phone buddy time out, back up a little.........what was that about the womens tennis team?!!!??!
I'm a Phatsdawg pound puddy, yippy. Did everyone read that??? Good.
Geesh, I mean 'buddy'. Thinking about the womens tennis team did that.
Hey Phats are you there?????
Reunion -- I did catch the opener -- This could be interesting to watch - The concept is pretty cool (like an extened 24 without the hellish terrorists.)
did you notice the "cheesy" references that were in there, I can see the writers sitting around.. OK - 1986 - what can we put in the show to remind people how old they are - walkman, the pink Izod, the Breakfast Club music, etc...
So, who's dead?
the simpsons still have new episodes. man i've been lost since i haven't had cable. i feel slightly better since i haven't liked an episode from them since the linguo episode "wait a minute, 'sentance fragment' is a sentance fragment".
Simpsons, Family Guy....I'm there with you, brother...Hooray!
You don't have to gloat too much about the win over Akron. I knew it would happen, but I had to root for them since I work in Akron. Oh and some ho-bag who was after my bf at the time went to Purdue.
Speaking of which, you should definitley block that cold-hearted B. Your situation sounds a lot like mine except I was the one who was brokenhearted and he didn't care. We were to be married (our 5th anniv would have been 9-9), but he called it off b/c he couldn't handle being engaged and NOT being able to have a gf also. However, now he and his wife will be celebrating their 2nd anniv sometime this month. I only know this b/c his mother told my mother about it. His parents are great....too bad they have a rat bastard for a son! So, block her...block her NOW!!!
BTW, I watched the last 10 min of the OC (I didn't know the season had started!) but didn't stick around for reunion. Not sure why. Perhaps I'll have to check it out if I get a chance to have a life...this semester is not going so well so far!
The Real Men of Genius-hilarious!
Mr. Jean Shorts wearer....
You just said Duty..
I hope everyone gets this commercial!!!!!!!!!
Um...Badgers.... can you say Wisconsin Fucking Badgers!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home