Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Men!

So Phats, I'm sure you'll be happy to hear about this!! I blocked Jimmy's sorry ass on my buddy list. He is such an asshole.

16 Comments:

At 4:26 PM , Blogger Phats said...

YAY!! you blocked Jimmy and I blocked KJ lets throw a fing party!

 
At 9:12 PM , Blogger LBseahag said...

Good...that Jimmy was getting on my nerves...

 
At 3:34 AM , Blogger AMS said...

good move - kick him to the kerb!

 
At 2:38 PM , Blogger Phats said...

You should date lee, so you can marry him, have wild sex and have his kids, or just skip all the above and just have wild sex with him.

 
At 3:14 PM , Blogger LBseahag said...

Nah...I second castration. Good call, Steph.

 
At 5:02 PM , Blogger LBseahag said...

Okay...so i am continually stocking you guys...
Cara=Nutter Butter
Brad=Phats

Am I right?

 
At 5:41 PM , Blogger Phats said...

Who the hell is Brad?

 
At 5:41 PM , Blogger Phats said...

My real name is phats my parents had a wicked sense of humor ;)

 
At 5:42 PM , Blogger LBseahag said...

Brad Jewel.

 
At 5:56 PM , Blogger Phats said...

Who the hell is brad jewell?!

 
At 6:23 PM , Blogger LBseahag said...

I don't know...he was linked to you...

Nutter, is his name really Phats?
How come everyone out there is so secretive? Or am I just too revealing?

I know I can't run for office after this thing!

 
At 7:38 PM , Blogger Phats said...

ohhh!! no i put him in the links, he runs that Purdue MSG board site haha that's not me, I am not smart enough to put together a site like that geesh! thanks though

 
At 9:24 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

so you don't go to Purdue University then.

 
At 9:57 PM , Blogger Phats said...

I graduated from Purdue in 01

BOILER UP! :) and nuts graduated from IUPUI so she kind of went to Purdue

Gareth are you a fan of the Boilers, if so I am so back on your side in the blog war haha

 
At 10:26 PM , Blogger LBseahag said...

GAreth hates the boilers...he has a secret underground blog called boilersareroomtemperature.com
He is on my side....phats dhomino.

 
At 7:54 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Phats
firstly - belated congratulations on your graduation (ok ok it is VERY belated!, lol).
secondly - what the fuck is a Boiler??? I'm guessing it is a football team. Am I right? I want a detailed write up about it on my desk by morning!

Lbseahag - what is 'your side'? I also require a response from you.

See people, I can't make my mind up on such important global issues such as this if i don't have the facts in front of me. Would we have sent people to the moon if we didn't know where it was?!

Although I do have to admit that one of you is slightly in the lead at the moment!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home