Thursday, September 01, 2005

Woah! *in my best joey lawerence voice

Alright I have to point something out here, I have met or talked too 6 women from Australia and what do these 6 women have in common they are all HOT! Yes, this includes my new blog buddy avery, so I hope you're not offended :) I am seriously thinking of moving to the land down under, you know where women glow and men plunder? I hope at least 1 person gets this reference. Knowing my luck i'd get there and the women would say you better run you better take cover! Wow I am seriously on a cornball roll. So, yes Australia totally has the hottest women as far as I am concerned. Although a big negative I can't stand that prick Lleyton Hewitt, the tennis player. Oddly enough as I write this I am watching the reply of the Open and he is playing. If he did any of his antics while playing with me, i'd probably pop him one, or just do it right back to him to and try to piss him off. I can be really childish when I want to be.

So, have you visited your local gas station lately? Up to 3$ here isn't life grand! I make so much money as it is now that I can so afford to put 40$ in my tank of my car that barely makes it to work and back. However it could be worse, I can't even imagine waiting on the roof of my house with that being the only thing not underwater, while waiting to be rescued. I, like avery, had to finally turn the coverage off because I just couldn't look at it anymore. Continue to remember these people and when you complain about the small things, like I just did, remember it could always be worse.

Alright you know what I like to watch on tv? Jerry springer! I have to admit it's a guilty pleasure, I love watching trailer trash fight! I think it's great how they get two fat men or women who beat the hell out of each other but never seem to kick the shit out of their significant other that did the cheating! Then after the person decides who they want to be with, the dumbass that was cheated on always takes them back! I love it too when the nasty people in the audience with half their teeth, needing jenny craig, and wearing a KMart blue light special smock stand up and go off on a guest about their appearance, just priceless. Oh and lets not forget the jerry beads! Yes when a female guest flashes her goodies she gets beads, and when a guy shows the pole in his pants same for him! You lost all your dignity for beads that cost like a buck, but hey you can take home a souvenir from the show! Thank you Jerry Springer, for making my life never look like shit :)

Quick US Open update. The prick andy roddick is out, was beaten in Round 1, so picking ginepri might not have been so bad. I betcha American Express is shitting themselves right now considering the money they put into their ad campaign. Yes, the one that features Andy Roddick and is losing is "Mojo" I love the word mojo, I am going to buy a helper monkey and name him mojo. If anyone knows what that is from you will be my new best friend! So, I got sidetracked back to the open, I am sticking with my picks all still alive.

Alright since I have to get up in like 4 hours I think I should probably go to bed, what do you think? 3 day weekend upcoming WOOT!

10 Comments:

At 7:49 PM , Blogger Phats said...

haha you told me not too so I didn't!! I didn't even IM him aren't I good :)

Glad you found gas have a blast in St Louis!

 
At 8:39 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

St Louis rocks (I'm 90 min from it) and you got Mojo from Austin Powers

 
At 9:16 PM , Blogger Design Goddess said...

Ah, the prince of Ohio! Man am I glad to be from the same state as Jerry! He makes me proud to be a Buckeye!

BTW, I never said YOU were a turd. Just most guys seem to be. Ok, so I didn't clarify on my comment, but still, you should have known that I didn't mean you! :)

I don't really go to the KSU football games. Not sure why, just don't. And I missed Tommy's show this week :( I'll have to catch it next time I hope! It's getting kinda hectic already and it's only the first week of school! Yikes!!

 
At 9:56 PM , Blogger Phats said...

No No No!! the mojo line comes from the greatest show ever the simpsons!

Homer gets a helper monkey and its name is Mojo. It's so funny! He has the monkey steal all the donuts from the donut shopping wow laughing as I type this!

 
At 5:39 AM , Blogger LBseahag said...

Have a vegemite and a smile.

 
At 10:23 PM , Blogger LBseahag said...

Whoah! Avery is hot!

 
At 9:28 AM , Blogger frangoangolana said...

dear avery, steph is jealous of you, be afraid, be very afraid.

 
At 10:34 PM , Blogger DaMasta said...

No, Jinxy, Brunomon is HOT!!!

Damn, como la flor?

 
At 1:22 PM , Blogger LBseahag said...

Okay, time for a new post!!!!

 
At 9:52 PM , Blogger LBseahag said...

Hey Nutterbutter!
Great photos, you made Kokomo look like a grat vacation destination!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home