Friday, August 26, 2005

I hate the NerdHerd!!!

Well I figured Rachel was going to get voted out of the house, b/c she basically was ready to go. I was VERY mad at Ivette's goodbye message to Rachel. What a bitch. I didn't think Rachel did anything wrong in this game. Oh well. Ivette will get hers (I hope). I really wanted the cool side to get HOH this week, but the stupid NerdHerd won again!!

This was my take at the begining of the season:
Sarah: Seems kind of dependent on James
James: I don't think he will be faithful to Sarah
April: Kind of a bitch, seems kind of too old to be a soriety sister with Jennifer
Rachel: Seems pretty cool, can't believe she hangs out with Howie
Beau: I like him. He cracks me up.
Ivette: Sorry can't stand her, too ghetto latino for me
Michael: Sorry you didn't last much longer, good eye candy
Janelle: This is my favorite player thus far. She gives blondes a good name ;-)
Ashlea: Didn't get to know her that well, but must suck to be the first one voted off
Eric: Such a control freak midget - I hope he gets voted off next
Maggie: She is ugly and useless. She secretly is in love with Eric and wishes her man looked like a midget too
Kaysar: Can we say hottie? I hope he goes far and does play the game honestly
Jennifer: Don't know much about her.
Howie: I think he is secretly gay and in love with Beau. He has an annoying smile.


Janelle: She is my favorite of course being blonde and all, but I'm a natural blonde, not her. However, she might not be AS smart as everything thinks she is. Umm, she should have won that HOH competition last night.
Howie: He has weird lips. I don't think he will make it to the end.
James: Smart, very smart. Playing both sides. Laying low. I think he'll make it PRETTY far.
April: BUSTO. Can't stand her. I hope she gets voted off next.
Maggie: Ummmm I know she is part of the NerdHerd, but I kind of like her.. ... don't kill me. She seems pretty smart and knows a lot about the game.
Ivette: Still a mexican ghetto bitch. I can't stand listening to her talk, although her diary room confessionals are pretty funny. She is just trashy and needs to get voted off.
Beau: I dont' have any problems with him. I just think he hides and goes along with what others do and think.

Well have some catching up to do today at work! Everyone have a good weekend. I'm going to the Indianapolis Air Show tomorrow! Should be fun. Hopefully I hear from Mike M. again and hoping that a conversation that was held with a certain someone didn't scare him off.

bye.

1 Comments:

At 2:33 PM , Blogger Phats said...

Hope you aren't pissed about the mike thing haha he was joking around too it was all in fun! He thought it was funny, you're gonna have to call him! :)

I hate the nerdherd too

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home