I'm sick =(
I think I'm sick from trotting around the fair Sunday in the rain and flip flops. Monday I woke up with a sore throat, but it dissipated towards the end of the day. Yesterday however, I felt like such crap with a sore throat and achy cough. I slept good last night and was going to go to the doctor this morning, but when I woke up...I seemed to feel a lot better. I'm still stuffy/congested, but at least my sore throat is gone =) I think the reason I'm sick is because I lied and told Jimmy on Monday I didn't want him coming over because I was "sick" ... and now all of a sudden I'm sick!!
Tomorrow after work, I'm heading up to lovely Kokomo to see Phats and of course my family. Hopefully I can catch up on some sleep up there!!


2 Comments:
Who gets sick in the summertime? What are you some kind of sickly freak?
So does that mean you are a "sickly freak" haha! I think if you're going to say something like that you should have to leave your name at least!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home