Monday, August 08, 2005

My weekend....

So not toooo much to write about. Pretty good weekend overall. Friday I hung out with my friend Jennifer and we did some shopping. I got home probably around 9 or so and then Jimmy came over around 11 and we watched a movie and he fell asleep. LoL. Oh well. Glad nothing happened.

Saturday I was a bum all day until I had to get ready to go to the Indians game with the family. I got to use my new camera and pictures are in my flickr page. The game was okay for minor league I guess. So after we got back from the game, I went to Meijer to look for that Rollercoaster game which they didn't have. I was pretty bummed because I was looking forward to playing that. So I went and got gas at the Meijer gas station. As I was waiting in line the guy behind me was just chatting away with me. So I said good bye after I paid and went to pump gas. As I was standing there, he drove up next to me and said to me "can I have you?" and Cara never gets hit on much and I was like "huh" and he repeated "can I have you?" and I smiled and said "sorry I'm taken" LOL. I mean he was cute and all, but not my type. So I get home and I was lounging on the couch and I was almost asleep when my phone rings and it is Mike M. LoL Well I didn't feel like chatting. So I let it go to voice mail. His message said "Hey Cara it's Mike, call me immediately" LoL yeah right. Well, I still haven't called him. I might call him tonight.

Sunday was the big race! Yep, I didn't go. LoL I hate RACING!! No more races until May!! So I went out (while the race was going on, b/c that is the only time Indy is a ghost town) to Best Buy and got Rollercoaster Tycoon 2!!! I played that, kid you not, almost all day Sunday!! I need help!! LoL.

Anyway, better get to work!! cya

1 Comments:

At 12:43 PM , Blogger Phats said...

Mike!!? that's funny, and to think I set you two kids up haha. Glad jimmy came over, you two all better now?

We both need help we need to go to Roller Coaster Tycoon Anonymous, because I play it all the time too.

CALL MIKE and let me know ALL the details.

Phats

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home