Tuesday, August 02, 2005

A little late, but my weekend update.....

Wow busy weekend. Friday night I ended up going to the Marion County 4H fair with Danielle, her mom, husband and his friend. We went to see the demolition derby....LOL. It was a lot of fun. Pretty interesting since I have never seen that before. I have never seen so much white trash in one place before. I wish I had a camera.

Saturday couple friends and I went to Olivery Winery down in Bloomington Indiana. Check out their site
www.oliverwinery.com Sooo Saturday was the last day for live music in July. We got there around 1:30pm and tasted wine outside on the patio while listening to live music. Then we went on the lovely winery tour (hence this is my third visit to Olivers) and I ended up with six bottles of wine in my basket...LoL.

Once we left Oliver's I knew there was another winery close, soooo we ended up there also. But we had to go down these back roads. I mean we were out in the middle of NO WHERE. The roads were sooo curvy, hilly and major major drop offs!! But of course we had fun. So this winery wasn't as to do as Olivers. But their wine kicked ass.
http://www.butlerwinery.com/ Sooo I ended up with three bottles from this winery. RECAP: 9 Bottles!!! No I'm not an alcoholic or anything, just like my wine.

Sunday, Amy and I were at Best Buy bright and early at 11:00 am to purchase my laptop that I have been eyeing since last weekend. The un-intelligent employee there informed me that they were still out (out since last weekend) and not aware when more would be in!! So I informed him that he and this store just lost $2,000 and Circuit City will be happy to see me. So down to Greenwood we go to Circuit City...not the laptop I wanted, but different brand and same specs. SO I like it. Also picked up a new digital camera, can't wait to use that.

BUSY BUSY weekend. Thursday I have to go try on my dress for Nicole's wedding for the final fitting. Yesterday was the first time we talked since our counseling appointment via phone. She acted like everything was okay and didn't ask anything about me....just blabbed about her and the wedding, bleh bleh. I can't wait for this to be over.

Well I better get back to work...*sigh* This weather is soooooo hot!!

1 Comments:

At 4:16 PM , Blogger Phats said...

Jenn looked into the Crown Point Winery, and wants us all to go, that will be fun if we ever get a freaking date! DING.

Can't wait to play RCT2 haha I am abbreviating so everyone on here doesn't think I am a dork, oh what the hell they already do.

HACIENDA OR BUST!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home