Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Update on the friend with mental issues.....

I'm off work tomorrow!! w00t!! I have a doctor's appointment at like 11:30 am, so what is the point of coming into work for a couple hours and leaving, or coming in later? Soooo took the day off and the rest of my day off I'm going to spend in the pool. No not Nicole's pool, but my pool at my apartment complex. I guess it is rude of a long-term friend to invite themselves over to your house to go swimming.

On Friday I get an instant message from Nicole stating that she is going to her counselor today and wanted to know if I was willing to do a 3-way phone convo with them (phat's you and I are good with 3-way calling). So I was like sure, didn't mind. Then she proceeded to say that she couldn't help me figure out what is wrong with me - which kind of took me back b/c ummm I don't have problems! LoL

So they call me after 11am and she begins talking about why she couldn't be a good friend and listen to me for 5 mins to listen to what happened to me (my apartment situation). I guess packing to leave for TN is a little more important than your friend having something traumatic happen to them. She also got mad b/c I guess she called me when she got back from TN and I missed her call. I didn't intentionally miss it, I did miss it and didn't realize that she called...so I'm a horrible person for that. She also brought up the fact that I'm jealous she hangs out with my two friends/ex-roommates here and there. Ummm I don't care who you hang out with and it doesn't make me jealous b/c I have other friends too.

This is the one thing that blows my mind, threw me off, and COMPLETELY hurt my feelings-She said that I invited myself over to her house one day to go swimming and she didn't like that. Cara's take: I called her Saturday to see what she was doing and if wasn't busy if we could go swimming. I didn't say "hey i'm coming over for a swim, cya". If you're friends with someone for a very long time like ummm 8 years, you don't need an invite. I'm SOOO pissed still about that.

There are some other things she brought up which are like childish and I don't feel like typing the BS out. Some friend. I think the whole thing about her calling me from her counselor's office royally pissed me off. Even if we would talk again, I don't think I could be a close friend for her. She hurt me and I've never had a friend do that to me before.

Also, her aunt called me Saturday to help plan Nicole's bridal shower set for Aug 13 which I knew nothing about...guess I need to call her aunt back before I'm accused for ignoring her aunt!! What a crock.

Oh well, after my incident I learned who my true friends are. Hey Phats, I "think" I might come home this weekend....Hacienda sounds good.

1 Comments:

At 10:26 PM , Blogger Phats said...

Oh My Gosh you did a therapy session via phone!! HAHA that's freaking classic. Threeway calling is so damn cool I love it, but the ass wasn't home damn it.

I LOVE HACIENDA!! Just call if you come WOOTaDing (combing our two words) haha

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home