Friday, July 01, 2005

Lessons...

Yeah my apartment got broken into this week. *sigh* And yes he took everything (laptop, dvd player, 27" TV, dvd's, cds, digital camera, and mp3 player). This is the second year I have lived on my own and he also took my sense of safety. So the girl that lives above me saw the guy, but didn't think anything of him b/c he just had a dvd player in his hands and talked to her. Can you believe he talked to her!! I'm even more mad at the butthole!!!

I have lived down in this city for maybe 6 years and love it and was never afraid of anything or anyone. So I hope and I know this won't happen, I hope the cops find him so I can kick his ass.

So my lesson to the millions who read this blog is.... write down every serial number of any electronics and make a library of your dvds/cds-so the cops can check the pawn shops for the items!! I'm glad I have renter's insurance!!! I can get some nice new things now!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home