Ramblings.........
Well, Hello again!
Happy almost 4th of July, it's a holiday weekend, and that means a 4 day weekend for yours truly! I am off today, so I got to sleep in HELL YA! I love sleeping, I love taking naps, so sleep is good for me.
So, latest news, I talked to jennybob last night on IM. I think things are Okeh but I am not really sure. I was nervous to send her a msg, how lame is that?? I asked her what my punishment was she said no worries or something like it and we moved on. She did talk about going to the rascal flatts concert, but she wants to camp. I am pausing for a moment for those who know me so they can get the laughter out of their system. She showed me some pictures from the weekend too, of her and ryan looked happy. I hope I am wrong about him, I really want to be wrong about him. I didn't ask what weekend she wants Cara and I to come, hopefully she still does haha :) if not cara and I are gonna party hard somewhere else. I am sure the blog will be a great read after that trip! Speaking of Cara her place got broken into!! Scary stuff eh? Luckily she wasn't home at the time, I would freak out.
I have so much swimming around in my head all the time that I wish there were someone I could talk too. I tell Cara everything, I think she might be the only person in my life that knows every single detail about me. I think it's cuz I trust her, and I have known her for so long. Not to mention she cracks my shit up and makes me laugh haha, remember the tonya/kim prank! HAHAHAHAHAHA that one still makes me laugh til I am crying classic! I just wish sometimes I had someone in my family I could tell things too and it would be truly confidential and not all over the damn family within 1 hr after I have told someone. Oh well, I am use to it by now, aint nothing gonna break my stride I gotta keep on moving HA!
More on cara, we are on a daily basis exposing Mullah, her online friend for what he really is a LIAR! I really think she needs to move on, she totally deserves someone better, maybe with an australian accent. Any guys out there that read this and wanna date a fun girl like Cara leave a comment or send an email. Hey speaking of cool girls, Design Goddess wrote about yours truly on her blog, I can't believe for a second she was ever thought of as uncool! I will be visiting her blog, because it's one of them I like to read :) thanks for the entertainment. I need to put hers on my links list! I will get right on that.
Well, I am done for a bit, I can't believe it's July already, this is my busiest month, but I will try and keep blogging away!
Later Days


1 Comments:
Thanks for putting me on your links list...and in the first spot too! How exciting!!! :) I also added you to mine, although it's not first and it's just titled "My new blog buddy." I thought that had a nice ring to it.
Have a great 4th! And remember...fireworks are dangerous to the stupid....so stay clear of stupid people!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home