Saturday, June 18, 2005

Boredom??

Can someone truly die of boredom? I think I was close yesterday I was really bored all damn day and NOTHING good was on TV, I didn't feel like reading although I did, and had no desire to do anything ha! Luckily my workbreak is over Monday. I start back up Monday so I won't be quite as bored thank god.

Alright I am going to share a story, I have been talking to someone for a few months now and everything was going really well. Here is how we met, I logged onto collegeclub, which I haven't been on in years, just to check something and this person sent me a message like seconds before I logged off. So we talked a little bit and I asked if they had AIM which they said yes, so the conversation moved to there, all told I believe we talked for 4 hours! We exchanged emails and said we would email often, so I sent the first one and like clockwork had a reply the very next day! Now I am one of those people who checks my email at least 40 times a day it seems, so I don't understand when people actually can't check theirs, and get frustrated when I don't hear from someone. The email exchange was great, because I found out that they love to ask 20 questions too and find out about people, so each little email we sent back and forth included plenty of questions. Well, this was going great alright and one day it stopped and I didn't hear from them in a LONG ASS time, the name is AJ, so I will refer to them as AJ from now on. So, I wrote and asked where the hell are you did you die?! I finally got a response then the emails came in the normal pace again, and the most odd thing about this is AJ claims not being able to get online *AIM at home, but I have talked to AJ before when AJ was at home. Hmmm??? So, anyway I don't know what's gonna happen I just needed to vent because I haven't heard from AJ in awhile now, and well I hate that.

Lets see other tidbits. I think I am going to finish my book today, Bag of bones by stephen king. It starts out really slow, but I do recommend it for reading. Next one on this list is countdown by Iris Johansen that I got from my birthday :0) I love to read!

Well, I am gonna go take a nap I am tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home