Wednesday, June 15, 2005

I miss Clark!!

I miss my good friend from college, Chrissy Clark! She was so much fun, and a BAD influence I never did anything bad in school until I met her, haha ya right huh? We still email which is cool, but she is married and a mom now so I am guessing she grew up leaving me in the dust. We met in the singers and became good friends, probably because we were the only two people in that group that were normal? She had this big crush on the director Dave, but she had to beat down Lori to get to him hahahaha! Lets see what else did she get me into, she got me in trouble in computer apps, because we were talking during the lecture and the teacher actually stopped and made me move a seat over IN COLLEGE!!! Now get this when the 6 wk class was over that teacher asked me to be her TA interesting huh? We also took Biology together, and would always go to lab, and skip the lecture, what idiot prof puts the whole damn lecture online and expects kids to go class dumb ass. This is when we were introduced to two things, big tits bertha, and Huberts Pimple! I have never seen someone as embarrassed as Mary when we were yelling at Big Tits. This was just a shout out to Chrissy we rock dude! ha! Remember about punching Lori in the face?

Lets see, what else to write about I have some trips coming up, to PKI that is kings island another amusement park. This time I am going with my parents, sister, brother in law and 2 yr old twin nephews. It should be a lot of fun. The boys will ride their rides and Luke and I can ride all the coasters. Cara, my coauthor here, and I are going back to schererville sometime in July to visit all the cool people in the region! So I will get busy soon thank god, and I start back to work the 20th of this month THANK GOD! I have been so bored lately.
Well, I am off later everyone remember to please make comments! I hope my friends from schererville read the entry about them, you wouldn't know none of them commented :(

Peace out yo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home