Friday, June 24, 2005

It's Hotter then Cathy Johnson folks

Well, summer is officially here and boy it's hotter then hell! It's been in the upper 90's the last few days and all forecasts show no signs of it changing anytime soon. I like to play tennis in the heat, but even this might be a little too extreme. Speaking of tennis I played the other night, wednesday, and I got pissed off. So, my friend John wanted to play and he drives here from Muncie we meet around 9 and start to play, and it's still HOT I went thru 3 sweat bands. We play the first set I win 7-5, he wins the second set 3-6 so we go to the third set, and I get a nice comfortable 4-1 lead. I wasn't cocky or anything I was just thinking hold serve just two more times and I have this. Now let me explain this was an excellent match all our points were pretty much at least 5 stroke rallies or more, and every game seemed to be going to deuce, so by this time in the match my legs were like Jello and my feet were killing me. So we switched sides, and he won both games to make it 4-3 and I am thinking great, but I felt good about still winning. So we start to play and I lose ANOTHER game and it's now 4-4, there went my 4-1 lead. Finally I held serve to make it 5-4 we switch sides start playing the next game and at a crucial point during the game the lights went OUT!!! I was so pissed off, I was points away from winning, grrrr, however it was 11:45pm! haha ;) This is my favorite type of match I love matches like these, so much fun to play. You have to rely on so much to get thru them, strategy, shot making, stamina I hope we can play again and it's just as competitive. Thanks John for the great match, we're totally gonna finish it!! :)

I am actually writing two journals, this one and I still keep the one I write in offline I actually completed a whole book of entries a few months ago and started a second one. It was funny to read back over them and I could tell I wrote a lot when I was mad haha :) Also I mention both Jennybob, and my blogbuddy Nuts in there as well. I don't think it'd be wise to let anyone read those entries though. I use that one to write some of the personal stuff I don't feel like sharing with the world wide web. I think I use writing as my outlet, I have issues and nobody to talk too about them. I love my family but even if I ask to talk in confidence it's spread thruout the family with in 2 days hmmph oh well. I have always been good about keeping to myself and I guess I will continue too. Maybe it's why I talk to myself??

Jennybob will be in town this weekend YAY!! I really hope I get to see her, I don't have too many plans this weekend. She is bringing Ryan which is good for her she has someone to keep her company on the drive, but I worry for him meeting her family. He really better open up more or he will be in trouble haha. By the way I love her family!! They are great and so much fun especially uncle peckerhead. So, Jenn tells me that the relationship is getting serious which is good for her, but I really worry about this. I know she might get mad over me writing this but I am writing what I am feeling, he just isn't someone I picture her with. He doesn't talk much, I am not quite sure about his sense of humor, and I don't know haha. I know what I wanna say but I am not sure how I should word it so I don't offend anyone, but I guess I hold Jenn to such high standards that I hold her boyfriends in the same, and that is probably unfair. Maybe I just need to be around him more, when he isn't drinking, that was a big problem for me and a red flag. Only time will tell, but as always I will do my best to be supportive no matter what the situation :)

Alright I am off for now I am starvin marvin!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home