Get Bent!
You know what I hate, I hate when people drive 40MPH in a 60 and they lead a pack of traffic on a major highway with no way of passing, that happened tonight almost making me late for work, GRRRR people like should be pulled over too. Road rage I tell ya! I luckily made it on time, I am one of those though that if I am there five minutes early I am late, so by my standards I was late, and I forgot some papers I was gonna give the class DOH!
I sweated more today then I have all summer teaching this class, I am sure you all wanted to know that haha :) It's hotter then a mother outside, and the worst part there isn't a breeze. I think mother nature is paying us back for last summer where we didn't have a 90 degree day. I shouldn't complain I would much rather live in this then 15 feet of snow or something like that. I hate winter, I have always hated winter, I dread the first snowfall, and the first real storm bleh. I don't even like snow on Christmas.
Alright so it doesn't look like I am just complaining today, I wanna say HI and thanks to the girl that commented on here, design goddess! She has a great blog, you should all check it out especially if you have a personal ad, some great tips :) Thanks for commenting feel free to stop back by and comment again. I picked your blog because I liked it and it made me laugh, and if it makes me laugh that makes you cool in my book! I am not sure why more people don't comment, I am not sure some know how to take this blog alot of it is inside jokes oh well.
Random Question of the day please answer by either commenting or emailing me
Is Jennybob incredibly pissed off at me
A.) for yes
B.) for no
c.) for who the hell is jennybob!
Have a great one everyone. Hey I finally got that CD burnt for my sister WOOHOO :)


4 Comments:
If my blog can bring joy and happiness to just one person, than my work is done! My ultimate goal of this blog was to amuse those who might not otherwise have a reason to smile or laugh. Mission accomplished! :)
And, I don't want to scare you or anything, but I think we're living parallel lives!! I too get behind those pesky drivers, who drive about 20 mph less than the posted (or what I feel should be posted) speed limit with no chance to pass, while on my way to work. Then this road is also heavily traveled by semi's which makes for even more fun! What's more, I, too, do not like winter, although a little snow for Christmas is ok with me, but otherwise, it and the cold are useless! I'd take this blasted heat we've been having over the cold and snow ANYDAY!! Guess I gotta move south, eh? :)
My answer is C although it could be A....or B....I'm really not good at multiple guess questions!!!
San Diego is having a Hot Rod Halloween on Sunday, October 30. If you love buy and sell auto then you will want to be there! All kinds of buy and sell auto will be in attendance. For more information go to buy and sell auto
See Ya There!!
Great blog! I also have a site about illinois waterskiing
. You can check it out at illinois waterskiing
.
Also, as a special bonus, I want to tell you about a great site that is giving away a FREE Sony DVD Handycam. Just click the link below and enter your Zipcode to qualify.
FREE Sony DVD Handycam
spyware protection Hey guy! What is the secret behind your
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home